🐻14🐻

Author POV:

Taehyung forcedly dragged Lya from the car after he arrived at the mansion, then he put her on his shoulder as he command the servants as well as Jungkook who was shocked to see him holding like a potato bag , to not interpret him ...

He headed to his room and Lya were kicking with her feat to freed her "put me down you shithead , I said to put me down , eeeey put me down " lya shouted at him ..

He throws her on the floor ,he glared at her as he yelled at her "DIDN'T I MADE MYSELF CLEAR TO NOT TO TALK TO STRANGERS !"

Lya snapped at him "HE'S NOT A STRANGER ...then she get up from the floor then she approach him looking directly into his eyes then she continued her sentence with a daring voice" It's you the stranger he-"

She couldn't continue her sentence as he slapped her on her cheeks , she looked at him surprising , her eyes got teary , he never in her life get slapped , and now her crush slapped her ...

Taehyung felt pain seeing her teary eyes and red cheeks , he soon regret his action , without any words he left her slamming the door behind him...

Lya fall on the floor , she start sobbing , she start to question her love for him , she hugged her knees and continued crying...

Jungkook saw taehyung rushing going outside the mansion , it's strange for him , usually taehyung before he go anywhere he told Jungkook but now he walked outside without muttering any words ...

Jungkook sense something strange so he headed to check on lya maybe she could tell him what happened , when he arrived at the room he heard her crying ..

He hesitated at first then he opened the door , his heart clutched seeing her like that after all he felt like she's his little sister...

He slowly approach her , as he sit next to her , suddenly lya hugged him as she sobbed more , he first hesitant if to hug her back or not but then he hugged her , patting her back to sooth her a little bit , telling her everything will be fine ...

Little did they know that taehyung was watching them , he felt diverse feelings ; regret , anger , jealousy , sadness , he fist his hand then he turned around as he left from there without making them notice..

He walked outside the mansion , he opened his car as he drove away from there , "Damn Damn this feelings " taehyung yelled as he hit the steering wheel...

Outside the bar ....

Taehyung drowned himself in alcohol , he start mumbling "that should be me who hug lya not Jungkook , that should be me soothing your pain , ..............this so wrong I shouldn't care , I can't go on with damn plan ....ahhhhhhhhh"

Many ideas haunted his head , he got stuck between his plan and what's feeling right now , he drinked and drinked without stopping asking for more strong alcohol , and this is the first time in his life drink alcohol ...if Jungkook was with him , he'll find it strange because usually taehyung don't drink let alone drink strong alcohol...

Inside the mansion....

Jungkook after soothing lya , he helped her to go to her room then he helped to the bed as he wished her a goodnight then he left closing the door behind him , "strange taehyung usually don't stay outside for this much time " Jungkook thought to himself as he dialled one of his man "Andy do you know where's taehyung ?"

"No boss I don't"

"Oh okay " he hang up the one as he went to look for him ...

Lya's POV :

After jungkook left the room , I stayed looking at the celling , I should love Jungkook instead of that shithead , he's not kind like Jungkook , but jungkook is not like taehyung when I hugged him , I didn't feel the warmness that I felt in taehyung's embrace , I'm really stupid to think of him after he did , I'm crazy to still wishing that he's next to me putting my head on his chest , holding me so tight ahhh this so wrong , I can't go on , but I can't ....ah I'm confused...I kept thinking of what will happen in the future till i closed my eyes letting sleep take me away ....

That night, those two person kept thinking of the future not aware of what the storm they'll face soon...