🐻2🐻

"Come on lya , stop being lazy , let's go inside , peoples are there already" mika said dragging lya to inside the building , they head
ed to one of the table there ..

"Good evening lya , hello mika , welcome to the party , I hope you liked the atmosphere here " Alan said greeting them , staring especially at lya ..

"Yes it's fantastic here , we really love it , right lya !" Mika said , she stepped on lya's feet to make her a little bit active and to show more interest ..

"WHAT NOW , why did you hi-" lya shouted at her and she was going to continue her sentences but mika glared at her , then she looked at Alan and said " ahaha sorry Alan as you can see lya is tired a little bit " she tried to convince him and hide lya's attitude...

"But I'm not t-" lya said but get cut off when mika murmured to her "I dare you to continue it lya " "and now you're threatening me mika " "I swear lya..."

"Ahem.." Alan hummed since the two of them totally forget about him , then he said "oh I see , it's okay ,what's matter is lya health " then he smiled at her ...

Lya rolled her eyes ,  "such a gentlshit "she thought to herself...

Alan excused himself to go for a minute to welcome his guest , leaving the two best friends alone ...

" is your mind working or what , because to me it seems not " mika snapped at her , "you can ask it yourself, I'm lazy to answer you " lya said unbrotherly , "lili (lya's nickname) please listen to me for once , you know that the Davila family is the strongest and the richest here , and you are a part of this family , they'll destroy you if you cross the line , so please know what are you putting yourself into , can you !" Mika convinced her , she tapped on her shoulder ..

"I get it okay , I will go out for some fresh air " lya responded, she make her way out of the building because if she stay another minute there , she'll murder someone , it's toxic in there ..

"Lya wait , I didn't mean to-" mika said , she tried to stop her but no use for it since lya already disappeared..

Lya kept walking , walking, walking and walking far away from the building, from the horrible toxic atmosphere she was facing , she kept thinking how mess her life is , she lost her father during childhood in unknown reason for his death, her mom is living with her new husband Mr.Davila , she lost the one she loved 2 years ago ..

Now she's trying her best not to break down , she want to be the old lya , the happy lya but no use , she tried and tried but still at the zero point ..

She was drowning in her thinking until she noticed a bunch of black cars near her , she approached the place slowly without making any noise ..

She stayed hiding behind one of the car there , then she looked at the scene in front of her , 8 man with weapons , they're wearing all black and masks that hiding their faces , ..

It seems like they're having a deal between them , lya starts to panic when one of the man pointed his gun towards another guy , she grabbed her phone as she starts recording everything..

She didn't care that it may end her life if they found out about her existence there , it's not an action movie after all ..

She kept recording without noticing that the window of car she was hiding behind opened revealing the one and only....

"Kim taehyung"