🐻7🐻

Taehyung was in his office like usual , you may be asking does he not go out from his mansion , the answer is yes , he go out when it's very important , usually Jungkook do all the work outside , he's living with taehyung for years now ..

Jungkook entered his office after taehyung allowed him to , then he handed taehyung some of papers..

"It's the information you have asked me about yesterday " Jungkook said

"Good you're really fast that's why I like your hardworking , hmm then the kitten's name lya D-.." Taehyung was shocked to read even her family's name ..

Then he smirked , he looked at Jungkook then he said "those past days you were asking when is the right time to take revenge on the Davila family , looks like this already answered your question , all of fun is going to happen.."

Jungkook know that the girl's life is going soon to be a hell after his devilish smirk ...

"Let's see how's our dearly guest is doing " taehyung stand up from his seat as he headed to his room , yes his room, he didn't slept in his room yesterday due to his work ...

Meanwhile, lya just woke up feeling tired and horribly sick , she couldn't even bring herself to go to the bathroom , after so many trying, she successfully standed up from the bed..

She wasn't sure how she end up in that room but she shrugged of then she went to the bathroom to have a bath , thinking maybe some kind people saved her , since she saw food and clothes there ...

Lya finished her bath , she wrapped a towel around her fragile body then she exit the bathroom..

The moment lya exit the bathroom, the room's door opened revealing taehyung and Jungkook ..

They looked at each other dumbfounded , or almost taehyung stared at her body eating her with his eyes ..

Lya is still shocked trying to process their existence while she's just in a loose towel , so she's still stuck with this monster ..

Taehyung cleared his throat then he looked at Jungkook who was starring too at lya then he said sternly in his deep voice "stay outside the room"

Jungkook closed the door as he was asked leaving lya to face the Satan himself..

Taehyung walked towards her , every step he make , lya went backwards until she hit the wall with her back ..

He was few inches away from her , his hot breaths hitting her face making her shiver ..

And what makes her more scared is his deep ocean voice "so you're awake little kitten hmm , how's you feeling now lya " ..

Hearing her name from his mouth making her shiver even more so he knows her personal life for sure now ...

Yet she founded very sexy , being called with his deep raspy voice but then she mentally slapped herself for thinking like that ...

She were staring directly into his brown attractive eyes , they were like a trap for whoever who stare into his eyes , she was mentally scolding herself for thinking that way ...

"Looks like you're enjoying the view , did the cat eat your tongue " taehyung said then he put his hand on her waist while the other going under the towel caressing her thighs..

She scolded herself for being leaned under his sinful touch , she couldn't bring herself to stop him , she was drowning under his gaze ...

Taehyung close the gap between them then he leaned to her neck sending hot breaths to her sensible neck ...

"Lya what are you doing push him push him " lya thought to herself but she couldn't bring herself to push him , melting under his sinful touch ..

Taehyung murmured to her ear "I'll make sure to make your life a hell Davila lya " then he grabbed her wrist and throws her on the bed which make her towel to drop leaving her naked in front of him ..

For a moment she hoped like she was dead...