🐻13🐻

Taehyung POV:

We were in the car heading to the party , during the drive I couldn't stop checking on lya , she's so damn sexy , I kept starring at her shinning blue eyes , but her eyes on Sofie's hand that was on my thighs ...

If look could kill , sofie would be underground by lya's look..

Looks like my plan is working , I chuckled to myself , I can't wait to see her miserable after I win my plan , anyone from that shit family ,I'll make them suffer for sure , I'll make them pay for what they did ...

We arrived at the party place , Sofie intertwined our hands together as I command her , and to be honest I don't feel warm holding her like holding certain person , at the mention of this certain person I looked at lya and she was looking angry and pouty which make her so so uwu ...

I shrugged off those ideas then I walked hand in hand with Sofie to the party , behind us walked lya , I glanced behind me to see her and she seems sad "lya don't be sad now , you didn't see anything from what I'm planing to you " I thought to myself ...

Inside the party...

Lya POV:

I don't know what the meaning of bringing me here if he had already someone, this shithead , this handsome shithead...

Taehyung and this blonde girl were laughing and flirting right in front of my salad like I was a shade for them ...

He didn't even glance at me , I looked from afar at them giggling , I felt hurt like I was no one , he didn't even allow me to sit him , he just left me here hanging all alone by myself ...

I huffed then I start gulping the strong drink in front of me , "what a pretty girl like you doing here alone by herself?" I got startled by the sudden voice..

I turned around to face a handsome man , he's fine

but not as much as my taehyung , I pushed my hair back my ear then I looked at him and said"what do you think !"

Well if that taehyung having fun with that blonde girl , why not me , the man in front of me smiled then he said " hi I'm Aron , my friends call me rony , what about you ?"

"Nice to meet you Aron , I'm lya and you can give me a nickname since I don't have one " I smiled at him , I actually not interested in him but since that shithead lift me alone , so why not having fun , he also looks friendly ...

Aron chuckled at my sentence then he said "it will be my pleasure lya to be the first to give a nickname , umm mind if you I invites you to dance with me ?"

I was going to answer him until I felt a hand wrapped around my waist , I got startled then I looked at the person and to my surprise it was taehyung...

He looks pissed , deserve you right ha! , the grip around my wait tightened and you could feel the tension between them , and I need to stopped it before it lead to war ...

And guess what I did , well let me enlighten you , I removed taehyung's hand then I looked at Aron smiling then I said "yes I'd like to dance with you " then I grabbed his hand and walked away from Taehyung and you can say today is my grave because of his deadly stare from behind...

I walked towards the dancing floor then I put Aron 's hand around my waist and the other on my shoulder as I closed the gab between us , then we start swaying on the music ...

Aron looked at me and asked "lya who's that man from earlier ? Is he your boyfriend? "

"No don't mind him , he's an annoying shithead " he chuckled at my sentence then we kept swaying until a storm happened....

Flashback to before Aron approach lya ...

Taehyung POV:
I looked from afar at lya and she was looking frustrated , she kept keeping looking at me and Sofie , I couldn't stop smiling at her action , she looks cute though...

Then I looked again at her to see someone approaching her , well a boy approaching her , I start to boil from inside , I even ignored the people around me and I still looking at them , she was shamelessly flirting with him ,HOW COULD SHE ! I'll kill that bastard ...

I couldn't stay silent I headed to them then I put my hand on her waist as I glared at him , FUCKING BASTARD GET LOST , and what she did left me shocked , she removed my hand and FUCKING went with him ...

I swear I'll digging his grave tonight and for you lya , looks like you don't know your place do you! He was putting his filthy hands on my belonging and she she allowed him ...

I almost tripped from running , then I punched him on his face which make him fall on the ground then I forcedly grabbed lya's hand and left from there...

"Today you'll wish you didn't born " I yelled at her as I throw her into the car and driving away to the mansion...