🐻12🐻

Lya POV :

The servants finally finished organized and decorated my new bedroom , I thanked them then I sit on my bed ...

I layed on the bed then I start looking at the celling , I Starr thinking about everything , and how I ended up here ...

I think I like him , I like taehyung , I know I'm crazy to fall for him , he tortured me , he kidnapped me ...

But I can't ignore those feelings , I fell protected and secure with him , but I don't want to surrender myself to him...

But I already fall , I know it's crazy but I fall for him , even my ex died boyfriend didn't make me feel this way , taehyung's touch , action , words make me feel week ..

Don't hate me for falling soon to him , if you were my place you'll surrender too...

I wonder what's mika doing , did mom know about me being kidnapped , what's going to happen in the future ..

I start to feel like sleeping so I closed my eyes slowly drifting to sleep ...

Taehyung POV :

After Jungkook left , I continued working on some undone files , then a message poped into my e-mail box ...

I clicked on it , it was an invitation , I start reading the content :

Dear Kim taehyung :
We'll be very honored if you came to our new overture company 's party , it's a mask party , you're free to wear whatever mask you want also you can bring whoever you want with you , it's going to be at ############ , at 8h in the evening tomorrow ...
Thank you for giving your time and we hope to see you there ..

I said to myself "those rich brats , but why not , having fun sometimes is cool " ..

In the invitation they mentioned I could bring whoever I want , humm , then an idea pop it into my mind so I dialed a number..

The person of the other side directly picked the phone " Sofie listen precisely of what I'm about to tell you " ..

I started to explain to her my plan then I added " you'll came with me to the party and you're going to make the girl I told you about jealous , am I CLEAR "

Sofie said from the other line " yes boss but you know that I have a boyfriend a-.. " before I let her continue , I cut her off " Sofie am I CLEAR " " yes yes boss I'll come by 7h today at your mansion " "good then " then I hang up the phone ...

I called for one of the servants as I told her to prepare lya for today's party ...

Lya POV:

I was sitting in my room absolutely doing nothing , honestly it's boring and he's in that stupid office of his , can't he at least take care of me since he's the one who kidnapped me hefff...

Someone knocked on room's door , I told her to enter , she entered while holding a dress in her hands , then she told me that sir taehyung asked her to prepare me for a party today evening...

I got excited , at least I'll do something also me and taehyung are going together alone to the party , I blushed at the idea ...

The servant before me hummed to bring me from illusion , then I happily went to the bathroom to take a bath , I feel like I'm drunken from joy ...

After I finished showering , I dried my hair then I start to prepare , she told me that taehyung asked her that I need to be ready at 7h ...

Time skip....

I looked at myself in the mirror and for the first time I felt special , I wonder what's taehyung reaction...

I walked down the stairs heading to the living room , when I came in the view with him , he looked hot and attractive,

but my smile dropped from my face , I felt my heart broke from the sight , he is flirting with a blonde girl , she was shamelessly touching him right in front of my salad

He stand up from the coach with her , locking her hands with him , leaving me alone , what am I ! A dog to follows ...

Ha ! Ya Kim taehyung you shithead , what a gentleman pfft ...

I followed them to the car and of course she sit beside him clinging to him like a koala , making me sit in front of them he didn't even give a galance or appreciate my look ...

What's the meaning of bringing me if you had already someone ....

--------------------

sorry for the boring chapter 🌻🐻

✔ please forgive my grammar mistakes, English is not my mother language...

✔ thank you for reading 🌻♥

Merci beaucoup pour votre temps ...🐻🌻

읽어 주셔서 감사합니다 ....🌻♥

ขอบคุณที่อ่านส่วนนี้....🌻🐻

このセクションを読んでいただきありがとうございます...🌻🐻

感謝您閱讀本節.....🌻🐻

Спасибо, что прочитали этот раздел...🌻🐻

Dank sehr....🌻🐻

Gracias...♥🐻