🐻3🐻

Lya's heart almost dropped from it place "정국 우리가 여기있는 걸 봐(jungkook look what we have here) " taehyung said smirking at her , with dangerous gaze ..

Lya , didn't even know how she managed to move especially after his scary eyes ,let alone his deep and scary voice , his Aurora really makes you pee on yourself he's the demon itself , she run away as fast as she could ..

And what made it worst is her long dress and her high heels "stupid shoes , run lya run " lya shouted in her head ..

She take off her shoes while running, she ripped her dress so she could move , well so she could run ..

"Jk bring her " taehyung command him , in more than a 3 minutes later , jungkook came back with lya on his shoulder "eeeeyy leave me alone you shithead , I said to put me down " lya shouted at him , kicking him with her feet , but she couldn't free herself from his hold ..

Jungkook opened the car's door , he throws her like an useful thing , in front of Satan , to face her horror destiny ...

"Wow such a manner young man , I'm not your shit to throws me like that shithead" lya snapped at jungkook glaring at him ...

She looked now at the devil and she wished she didn't , because he's eating her with his eyes then she cleared her throat then she said " listen here you don't have the right to take me and bring me here "

She looked at him waiting for his reaction until she heard the most deep voice ever that could send shivers down your spine ..

"새끼 고양이는 당신이 질문하는 곳이 아니라는 것을 알고 있습니다. (Kitten you know it's not your place to ask ).." Taehyung said starring directly into her eyes

"Huh! Excuse me what are you speaking with ? Are you making fun of me " lya said , she glared at him questioning what's his saying with what language ...

"정국이 저택에 가자고 새끼 고양이를 위해 내가 너와 함께 할게 Jungkook let's go to the mansion, and for this kitten I'll see what I'll do with her ..." Taehyung said as he crossed his arms smirking at her ..

The car start working then they left from there , lya kept shouting at him to let her go , she kept hitting the window trying to get out from the car but no use ...

She tried to escape until they reached the mansion, taehyung step off the car ,he command jungkook to bring her inside as he walked towards the mansion..

"Hey hey easy man no need to lift me up , I can walk by myself Jesus.." Lya said , he pushed her from behind so she get inside and not to escape "what a dork " she thought to herself..

She stepped inside the mansion and it was like those castles in the fairy tales , she could live here all her life and she won't ask to go out from here ..

After moments of gasping over the mansion , she walked and sit in front of taehyung on the sofa , she start to speak like those who try to explain to strangers the directions " hellloo.I'm lya c can you Leeet me go " lya said as she explained with her hands..

"You looks like a clown right now " taehyung said as he chuckled at her ..

"YOU so you can speak English from the start , yet you make fun of me , how dare you " lya said , she glared at him pointing her finger towards him ..

Suddenly taehyung got up from his seat , he walked towards her then he grabbed her wrist making her hiss in pain then he snapped at her " ARE YOU UNAWARE OF THE SITUATION YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO " he leaned close to her ears then he said "have you heard about top bottom relationships i'm the top who decides and you're the bottom who follows , AM I CLEAR " then he throws her harshly on the ground ..

He looked at jungkook then he said "take her to the basement for now , I'll see what to do with her later " then he vanished from there to his room leaving the poor girl there .

Jungkook did what taehyung asked him , he take her to the cold and dark basement , with her ripped dress also barefoot. He tied her to the chair .

And before he quit the basement , he looked at her then he said "listen if you want to stay alive, then you better not to mess with him" then he closed the door leaving lya alone in the dark ..

"Lya what you got yourself into " lya thought to herself as she start sobbing

---------------------------------------

Lya's dress