🐻4🐻

Back to the party ...

"She's still not answering her phone" mika informed Alan as he command his man to look for lya everywhere , he started to kick everything that came in front of him .

Frustrated, angry , negative thousands of negative thoughts haunted him ..

Mika was a crying mess like a while ago she was talking with lya and now she disappeared..

Alan hugged mika trying to sooth her then he tapped her shoulder then he looked at her , he said " don't worry mika , I'll find lya , and for whoever who take her , I'll make sure to make him , I promise , as for now make to not to tell anyone especially her mom ok "

Mika nodded at him , Alan after he calmed mika down , he went outside fisting his hand boiling with anger "whoever who kidnapped my baby girl I'll make you pay for it " Alan thought to himself ...

Back to the mansion of Kim taehyung ...

Jungkook closed the door of the basement after him then he heard her crying, he leaned on the door , for the first time in his life , he couldn't see someone cry , he felt guilty then he shrugged of and went to meet taehyung..

Inside the basement , lya couldn't close her eyes , especially in her surrounding , she was sure that she smelled blood , for the first time she wished not to see the light so she won't see the terrifying place she's in ..

She was trying to process what's happening , an hour ago she was in the party with her best friend and now she's stuck with a gangster , what a perfect life she's living, she hoped to be just a dream ..

Jungkook stand in front of taehyung's room then he knocked on the door , "come in " he heard taehyung from the other side allowing him to enter ...

"Jungkook did today's shipment went well ?" Taehyung asked as he walked towards his desk then he sit , he opened the laptop then he start typing...

"Yes boss , it went as you wanted " jungkook answered as he looked at taehyung .

Jungkook asked after some moment of silence " forgive me for asking this but what will you do with the girl ?"

Taehyung stopped typing then he looked at him then he said "jungkook how many times do I have to tell you to call me by my names no need to call me boss , you're my only friend after all and for your question , hmm it depends on my mood jk , it depends on my mood , now you can go home , I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yes taehyung" and with that jungkook bowed to him then he left ...

Taehyung closed the laptop, he walked to his bed to sleep while thinking about what his new kitten is doing ...

Next morning , taehyung wake up early , he had a lot of work to today and he had to make sure his new guest is doing well right. Jungkook is already at the mansion waiting for taehyung..

Taehyung had his breakfast as usual then he went to the basement where he keeps his guests there ,where he murders them mercilessly , the place itself looks scary painted with blood and skeletons of dead people..

He opened the door to be met with a sleepy beauty , she's like an angel , her long black hair is beautifully messing, her blue diamond eyes are tiredly closed, her fairy skin with beautiful freckles on it like an artist that painted perfectly , her plump red lips that sculpted perfectly, her slim sexy figure , she was like a goddess , and taehyung promised to destroy this image ,She'll hope she never was born ..

He murmured something's into jungkook's ears , which made the younger to do as he was asked , Jungkook then splashed the water in lya's face which make her snap from her sleep .

She woke up scared , she starts to shiver , yesterday it was very cold to her , she managed hardly to sleep...

She glared at taehyung most likely, she start to sneeze , but she remained calm in front of the devil, she don't want to look miserable in front of him more than she is , so she ignored his presence..

Taehyung on the other hand , didn't like her attitude so he walked towards her then he grabbed her chin and he burned holes into her eyes then he said :

"Kitten, fun is about to start ..."