🐻10🐻

Taehyung POV:

When lya slept , I went to the wardrobe and grabbed some clothes then I came back to her , then I start dressing her trying not to wake her up..

I looked at the Hickeys that shit give her and I swear my temper start to boil in anger , how could he even think of just looking at her let alone touching her , I finished dressing her then I put her head on my chest then I closed the gab between our bodies..

I tried to sleep  but i couldn't i was thinking of this feeling inside my heart , whenever I tried to stand up and leave , I couldn't leave her ..

Whenever I look at her , I feel more attached to her , she's nothing to me , her family is the reason behind my family's  loss ...

I can't just forget this , I can't forget , I need to step on those feeling, I promised myself the moment i saw them killing my family to destroy every single one of them ...

But.....there's not but taehyung, they are the reason too behind the death of Jungkook's family ...

I've never said to Jungkook that he was homeless because the Davila family killed his parents too...

I  looked at her, then an idea pop it into my head , killing her won't make any sense but breaking her heart will do ...

I'll make her lose her mind , her soul , her everything by making her love me , using her , then break it off with her , this is the best revenge I can have with her , then I'll take care with the rest of her family...

I closed my eyes then drift to sleep ..

Lya POV:

I woke up at the morning , feeling tired , then the scene of yesterday played in my head ..

I start to panic again when I felt a hand wrapping around my waist , I started to panic more , what if the person from yesterday came back ...

Then I looked at the person sleeping next to me , it was taehyung , for a moment I felt relaxed , I closed the gap and I clutched more into his chest ...

I know I shouldn't approach him or trust him , after all he's the reason why i'am here but I couldn't ignore the feeling inside my chest ..

I feel secure, comfortable, and safe under his embrace , I looked at his face , he's an angel while sleeping , his appealing features , his red-pink lips that make you drunken by just looking , the cute mole in his noise ...

His face like some art painting, his hard chest that send an force Aurora ...

I was drowning myself into his unbelievable face until his deep voice bring me to reality ..

"Like what you see " taehyung said smirking while still closing his eyes , how could he see me ...

I felt embarrassed as my face start burning , he opened his eyes and he looked at me directly...

I felt week under his stare , I couldn't even  remove my eyes away from his , he's like a strong tequila , I scolded myself for being this weak ...

He then stand up from the bed , and I don't know from where I have this courage to ask him "umm where are you going?"

He looked now me then he chuckled , and god it was the best chuckle I ever heard " going to the washroom to shower ...(then he approach me , inches away from my face then he continued) why you wanna shower with me " ...

And believe me I felt more embarrassing than i was , this man is going to be the death of me ...

He chuckled even more then he went to the bathroom closing the door behind him. ..

"Lya are you crazy , don't forget what has he done to you , but this stupid heart is beating fast when he's near me ..

Author POV :

Meanwhile in the bathroom , Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror then he smirked and said " looks like she's already falling for me "

Then he turned on the water and started showering ...

Jungkook knocked on the door as he asked lya to come to have breakfast , lya told him to go and She'll came when she change her clothes ..

She waited for taehyung to came out from the bathroom so she could have a bath and to wash the dirt from her body , yesterday's action was still haunting her in her mind ...