🐻11🐻

After a while , taehyung finally stepped out from the bathroom , only in a towel wrapped around his waist ...

Lya looked at him , her breath taked away from her throat , he was damn sexy ,the droplets of water that been dripping down his chest makeup him looks more sexier than he already is...

His toned abdomen looked like a chocolate tablet , he noticed she was staring at him which makes him smirk knowing he's succeeding the plan ..

He take more steps towards her until he was facing her , face to face , eyes to eyes , nose to nose , lips to lips , damn and that lips looked more kissable he thought to himself..

Lya was still processing his half naked body and now he's dangerously close to her , she could explore any moment ...

Taehyung leaned even more , one more inch and he could kiss her , his hot breathe hitting her to the core making her more sensible...

She closed her eyes waiting for his next action to happen then she heard him chuckle as he said "you're starring kitten" making her to open her eyes wide , she scolded herself for her action then she hurried to the bathroom and slammed the door behind her ...

She leaned on the bathroom's wall , only her beating heart is making noises in there ...

After adjusting her thoughts, she went under the shower , turning the cold water to cool her down ...

She finished her shower , and peeked around the room to find no one was there , she noticed some clothes laying on the bed : a lovely dress with a beautiful shoes ...

She wear the dress as she looked like some Disney princess then she dryed and  brushed her hair , she fixed herself before going out so she can look beautiful into someone's eyes

She wear the dress as she looked like some Disney princess then she dryed and  brushed her hair , she fixed herself before going out so she can look beautiful into someone's eyes ...

She headed to find taehyung and Jungkook already are on the table having their breakfast...

Taehyung didn't saw her when she came into the dining room , he was eating until he noticed everyone in the room looking behind him , the servants, the workers even Jungkook himself starring behind him..

He looked behind him and does he blame them , before him were a beautiful yet sexy angel , her features , the blue sky eyes that makes anyone surround , her long black night hair that swayed with her hips like it was dancing on a beautiful melody , her plump red lips that makes drunk just with a look , her Aurora , damn everything about her is appealing..

He cleared his throat to snap them to reality , does he like someone to look at his belonging , No ..

Lya sit on the chair next to him facing Jungkook on the other side , then she start munching on the food ...

Does someone looks this cute while eating , the answer is yes for Kim taehyung , for a moment he forget about his plan ..

The servants went back doing their work , as for taehyung and Jungkook were discussing some things related to work...

As for lya , she kept from time to time to steal some glances at taehyung , she felt like a magnet attached to him ...

They finally finished their breakfast , taehyung command some servants to prepare a room for lya since she was staying in his bedroom..

As for lya , she went with the servants to see her new room , a part of her was disappointed that he asked her indirectly to leave his room ...

Taehyung went to his office as for Jungkook, he followed him ..

When Jungkook closed the office's door , taehyung directly asked "did you burn him alive ?"

"Yes taehyung(Jungkook call taehyung boss when taehyung is angry , in usual days he calls him by his name ) I did what you asked me "

"Hmm good , anything else you want to tell me ?" Taehyung asked as he turned his chair to loshe through the window...

At first Jungkook hesitated , then he said "when I was out at the club yesterday , I overhead the conversation between the Davila's mans , and it seems they are looking for lya , what are you going to do about them ?" ...

Taehyung turned his chair to face him , he put his cheek on his hand then he smirked at Jungkook and said " looks like fun is going to begin... "