🐻9🐻

✖.mention of rape scene 🔞 , I'll put this ⭕ when it ends ...

Lya start shivering from fear , she start kicking with her feet , and she was going to yell but he put his hand on her mouth, he tied her hands above her head , then he sit on her so she can't move her body anymore ...

She was pleading with her eyes to let her free , but she was like begging a rock without feeling , he smirked at her and with one move he ripped her shirt leaving her only in her bra ..

He start roaming his hand on her fragile and small body , he start kissing her jawline , leaving wet kisses , sucking on her neck ..

"You don't know how many times I'd stopped myself from having you baby .." The person said as he continued sucking on her neck ...

Lya was a crying mess , she couldn't yell neither stop him , she felt dirty , useless, hopeless, and weak ...

First they kidnapped her and she couldn't do anything and now this monster is raping her , she wished she could die before he touch her any further...

He start removing her pants and at that moment she knows that there's no going back , she hoped for a moment taehyung could hear her out and save her (you may wondering how lya knows taehyung's name , it's because Jungkook told her about his name and taehyung's name )..

⭕...

Everything happened very fast , the man who was going to rape her is on the floor with taehyung on top of him ...

Taehyung start punishing him badly on the face , losing his conscience , how dare this Prevert who works under him look at his belonging, not to mention touching her ...

He kept throwing punch , he wouldn't stop anytime until Jungkook came in the room from the noises he was hearing, he froze at his place from the view ...

He hurried to his boss and tried to make him stop , eventually he succeeded when he told taehyung "boss please stop , you're making lya scared " ..

The mention of her name was like a comfy song to his ears , he stopped and looked behind him to find lya shivering from fear ...

He walked towards her and then he hugged her , when he looked at her , his heart broke into pieces , he couldn't doing anything just to hug her tightly...

He glared then at the laying injured body then he command Jungkook with the least scary voice he could , he don't want to scare her more than this ...

"Burn him " with the two words he said , Jungkook hurly take the laying person and quit the room to do as he was told , Jungkook himself sure to torture him before he burn him for laying a finger on his boss's love..

Back to the room , lya were clutching herself more into his embrace , she hide her face into his neck , inhaling his soothing and relaxing smell ...

Taehyung was hugging her more tightly , patting on her back , he was having a mental battle between himself and his heart , part of him want to never let her go and the other one wanting him to push her and go ...

He was going to stand up from the bed when lya grabbed his hand and said as she looked at him with her red eyes from crying  "please don't leave me alone , stay with me " ..

His heart start throbbing from her voice and her statue , he didn't know why she affected him so much this time ..

He kneeled in front of her then said with the most sweet voice ever " I won't go I'm just going to bring you some clothes okay , don't worry I'm here "

"No no just lay with me here ple-please" she start crying again , he and without any wasting any moment he layed next to her on the bed as she put her head on his chest , clutching herself more close to him ...

He looked at her as he played with her hair resourcing her everything is going to be okay ...

Lya already drifted to sleep , feeling more comfy under his touch , she didn't asked for more only for him to stay with her ...

Flashback to before the incident...

Jungkook went home after he finished his business , taehyung were still training ...

Someone opened the door of the training room , he saw that taehyung was still exercising , he smirked to himself then he closed the door slowly without making noise and headed to lya 's room ..

Finally taehyung finished his exercising then he put his shirt on then he went to check on lya ,he opened the door and he wished that he didn't , he felt like his crushed in front of him , like someone stabbed him in the heart . ...

One of his man is hovering over his lya , kissing her , without wasting any time , he grabbed him from his collar then he throws him on the floor then he start beating the hell out of him ....

End of flashback...

---------------------------------------

✖ I'll be grateful if you react with the story and give your opinion since it's my first story ...🐻🌾

✖ thank you for reading 🌾♥