Introduction

Hello! Thank you so much for deciding to read The Three CEOs!

This is the first book I've written on Wattpad and so I'm really channeling my inner hopeless romantic. I'm including everything I would want a person to treat me (and a few of your suggestions so don't forget to comment.)

+++

Synopsis:

Silas, Sawyer, and Sage Sanders: Three of the youngest billionaires in the world. And three of the most sought-out bachelors available. Owning a multi-billionaire company, Sanders Corporation, the three brothers have risen from their parents' ashes and have taken the world by storm.
Their only problem? They are arrogant, entitled, and cold. So what happens when Caden Wilson, a sweet, innocent, but damaged young soul comes crashing into their lives?

+++

Her face turns towards the bar, and I get somewhat of a clear image of what she looks like and my body freezes.

Vanessa detaches her lips from my neck and says something but my mind doesn't register her words

All I can think about is HER. Dancing there with some motherfucker who isn't me.

Without a second glance, I stalk toward the dance floor where she is, leaving Vanessa stranded and confused. But I don't give a fuck.

Not when I know someone else's hands are on HER.

+++

About the author:

Well, there's nothing much to know. I am an amateur writer so this story isn't going to be the most amazing book you've ever read. However, I do have the mind of a lonely hopeless romantic so hopefully this book will ease the pain of being single (or taken, I don't know). I am still in school, so my updates won't be consistent.

Comments:

Please do not comment any spoilers, that's just a really shitty thing to do, so please be mindful of first time readers. Going further, I would really appreciate if you didn't comment any mean things. I understand hate towards characters because some characters in this book are really unlikeable (including the love interest) but refrain from degrading me and other readers. It's just not that cool, so yeah.

Also, I include quotes in the beginnings of my parts so don't hesitate to comment your favorite quote, from literally anyone (movies, celebrities, your aunt, I don't care) and I'll be sure to include them in my parts.

Cover and banners:

Uhh, if you haven't realized, I created the really shitty cover that you see now. Yes, I know, not the best. I'm really not artistic when it comes to covers and banners so if you're interested in creating a better cover for me or a banner, don't hesitate to message me!

Inspiration:

This story is inspired by all the books I've read on Wattpad, however, this story was inspired by Lilah by AshlynPope. (Please check out her story, that is one of my favorite stories on Wattpad). I'm not saying this story is a direct copy and paste of her because it's not. Our stories are drastically different, however, some parts of my story were inspired by hers. Also, I just love her writing style, so like, I add my name and word count at the end of my parts like her, so that's another thing that was inspired by her.

Everything on this story was created by me. Like I said, I do have my inspirations, like every other author, but this story is not copied or plagiarized, it all came from my loneliness. Please don't copy this story, (feel free to use it as inspiration though), and if you see any similarities between this story and others, it is coincidental. There are a lot of stories in the world so it shouldn't be surprising that more than one person came up with the same thing.

Warning:

This book will contain abusive and sexual content. There will also be scenes of alcohol addiction and mature language so read at your own risk! I suggest readers above 18 to read this story but if you're not, I can't control you.

Just to clarify, this is not a reverse harem or polyamorous book. I saw some confusion in the comments on whether or not there were multiple love interests, so I would like to clear it up to my new readers. There is only one love interest. If you've come to see a book that was a reverse harem or a polyamorous relationship, this book is not for you. However, I could recommend "Three Swedish Mountain Men" by Lily Gold.

Another thing, Caden and Cole are not dating. Another confusion in the comments about this but yeah, they are siblings. 

Start: 02/22/21
Finish: 02/25/22

Okay, okay, I'm done. Please enjoy my story!