Prologue

An announcement was heard by the entirety of the supernatural world.Azazel the leader of the fallen angels had created a new sacred gear on par with one made by god himself.Azazel announced that he would be holding a competition in order to decide who it would be given to, a battle royal with teams that could have as much as 16 members.He claimed that the event could be an opportunity for the factions to show off their abilities.After the event was announced a few factions decided to add on to the prize pool with rare items from their factions.The amount of participants was unlimited so every faction had quickly began preparing.

*With the devil faction*

Sirzechs was stood before a number of young devils they were sairaorg bael, sona sitri, seekvaira agares, riser Phoenix and his younger sister rias gremory.

Sirzechs:The four devil kings have come to the decision that all of you and your peerages should enter this competition, you are some of the best up and coming devil nobles in the entire underworld.

Sairaorg:I was planning on entering anyway it's not often that I'd get a chance like this to face opponents from every faction.

Riser:Indeed, Riser is looking forward to showing his full might to all the world.

Seekvaira:weren't you defeated by rias' pawn?

Riser *angered*:That was quite a while ago and I'll have you know riser has grown much stronger since then.

Sona turned to her childhood friend.

Sona:Rias I'll have you know that if we see each other during the competition my peerage and I will do everything we can to defeat you.

Rias:I'd expect no less, just know that the same goes for my peerage as well.

*With the angel*

The archangel Michael was seen speaking to his sister the archangel Gabriel.

Gabriel:So the pervert was able to create a sacred gear of the same quality as the ones father made?

Michael:now now Gabriel we are at peace with him.Anyways I was planning on entering our brave saints into the upcoming contest.

Gabriel:I see I'll gather them together as soon as possible.

*Meanwhile*

In an unknown place a large number of the chaos brigade's troops had gathered, among them was vali lucifer the current wielder of the white dragon emperor as well as his team.

Vali *angered *:That jerk I bet he's doing this to piss me off.

Bikou:*giggles* what are you mad that Azazel is gathering so many strong warriors? Why don't we crash it?

Ophis:No

Bikou *Surprised*:o-ophis?! W-well why not attack that tournament?

Ophis:Every faction is gathering,after the hero faction was taken down we don't have the numbers for a battle like that.

*Meanwhile*

On dragon mountain the home of the few remaining dragons a young man can be seen looking off into the distance seemingly lost in thought.

As the boy continued to stare into the distance another person approached him from behind.

Maid:lord y/n?

Y/n:what is it Edith?

The boy sounded disinterested.

Edith:There was a request from the one of the kings, A tournament among all the factions is coming up and Yu long requested that you fight.

Y/n: *smirks* So that geezer thinks he can order me around?.Whatever, I was going to fight anyway.