Chapter 12:fighting for someone else

The Shinto team can all be seen running towards y/n's location.They had just defeated the yokai team but they weren't able to rest once they sensed y/n's outburst of power.

Muramasa:I thought azazel said that the brat didn't have any dragon powers left.

Tamamo:He must be forcing out power using outrage.

Tomoe:Is that bad?

Tamamo:Yes it's very bad! If that idiot overdose it then he'll end up killing himself.

Inshun:Then we'll stop him.

As the group continued a red blast suddenly hit the ground in front of them causing them to stop.The blast was revealed to have been fired by rias who along with her peerage and Sairaorg's peerage stood in the way of the Shinto team.

Rias:You can leave y/n to us.

Muramasa:We really don't have the time to deal with you kids.

Sairaorg:This is a competition we're supposed to fight anyone we come across.

Tamamo:You little-

Rias fired a blast of destruction magic at tamamo which created a cloud of dust.When the dust settled kintoki was standing in front of tamamo he had blocked the attack.

Kintoki:Tamamo you go after the kid we can handle these guys.

Tamamo:Since when did you start acting cool?

Kintoki whispering:My mom is here just let me donthis for once, NOW GO!

Tamamo:Alright you guys better not loose.

Tamamo spilt off from her team and started running in y/n's direction.Rias fired another blast at her but raikou managed to deflect it away.

Rias:Issei go after her!

Issei entered his balance breaker and started running after Tamamo.The three teams that remained began their battle.

*With tamamo and issei*

As issei ran after her tamamo began to fire multiple magic attacks at him that he barely managed to dodge.

Tamamo:Grrr Why did you have to get in the way?

Issei:HEY I'm trying to help y/n.

Tamamo:Yeah right your master is probably just after his power.

Issei:Rias would never act like that.

Tamamo:Is that so?

*back with the teams*

The Shinto team and the devils began their batttle.Muramasa plus Ibaraki and Shuten took on what remained of rias's peerage while Inshun, Raikou and tomoe took on Sairaorg's peerage.Leaving Kintoki to fight Sairaorg.

Sairaorg:Let's go Regulus!

Sairaorg's pawn activated equipping Sairaorg with his golden lion armour.