Chapter 14:Alls well that ends well

Y/n suddenly woke up on a futon, when he looked around the room he was in he didn't recognise it.Y/n herd a soft breathing coming from beside him as he looked down a blush made it's way onto y/n's face when he saw tamamo asleep next to him.
She stirred around a bit before waking up and smiling at y/n.

Tamamo:You've finally woken up huh?

Tamamo suddenly gained an angered look and smacked y/n on the back of the head.

Tamamo:WERE TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!

Y/n: *rubbing his head* what was that for?

Tamamo:You've been out for a whole month.

Y/n:What!?HOW?

Tamamo:It's because you kept forcing magic out of your body.You're poor body had to adjust.

Tamamo stood up and pulled y/n to his feet.

Tamamo:Come on the others are waiting.

Once he stood up y/n stumbled tamamo quickly grabbed him and put his arm over her shoulder.

Tamamo:This is all because you kept using that outrage power. *angered* try it again and I'll punch you back onto the right path.

Y/n: *scared* got it.

The pair exited the room and were met by the Shinto team as well as Amaterasu and azazel who were sat at a table.

Azazel:Yo kid

Amaterasu:So you've come back to the world of the living.

Y/n scratched his head as all of the Shinto team expressed their concerns.

Y/n:Sorry if I worried you.

Timeskip

Azazel:I think you've more than proven that your ready to take this back.

Azazel brought out a familiar bow

Azazel seemed to focus for a moment as the bow shattered like glass into a number of small lights

Azazel seemed to focus for a moment as the bow shattered like glass into a number of small lights.These lights flew toward y/n and entered his chest.Y/n began glowing brightly once the light died down y/n's appearance had changed.Y/n immediately began to examine his new appearance.

Y/n immediately began to examine his new appearance

Y/n:So.....this is me?What's with my arms

Amaterasu : *laughing* for a moment there I thought you were a woman.

Y/n:You jerk!DON'T SCREW WITH ME!

Azazel:Well at least we know your personality didn't change.

Timeskip

It had been a day since y/n had his power returned to him.Right now he was sitting with azazel while drinking tea.

Azazel:So what are planning on doing next?

Y/n:Um......I don't know.

Azazel:Hmmmmm.........I know why don't you try and become as strong as you possibly can, fight strong opponents you know that whole thing.

Y/n:I feel like I've done enough fighting for a while.

Azazel:Maybe figure out what to do with those?

Azazel said while pointing at a pile of weapons laying in the corner of the room.Those were the other prizes he had won from the competition.

Y/n:Umm......there's one thing I need to do.

Azazel:ohhh and that would be?

Y/n suddenly bowed to azazel.

Y/n:I'm sorry for how I treated you.I was a total jerk.....and if you don't want to be around me then I understa—

Before y/n could finish azazel pat y/n on the head.

Azazel: *smirks* don't worry about that stuff kid We're family and just know I'll always be here to help you.

Y/n:Thanks uncle.

The end.

A/n:That's all from y/n the zero dragon.I hope you all enjoyed this story
(;