Chapter 10:break part 2

Sona was sitting in a dark alley heavily injured she was barely able to escape the team from the organisation.

Sona:How were they so strong ? I doubt that saji or issei would stand a chance.

???:You're right they won't.

meanwhile

The Greek team was a bit shaken at the sight of y/n.

F Orion :Annihilate us huh?

Jason and Achilles appeared besides y/n with their weapons raised.

Jason:DON'T ACT SO COCKY!

It appeared as though They both  stabbed through y/n but moments later "y/n" seemed to disappear.

Achilles:an afterimage?!

Achilles was taken from his thoughts when suddenly y/n reappeared and with one slash cut both Achilles and Jason in half.Castor tried to cast a spell but he immediately noticed the red magic circle on his arm.

Castor tried to cast a spell but he immediately noticed the red magic circle on his arm

Y/n:You're dead.

One of y/n's dark rings suddenly burst out of castor's neck.

Pollux:B-Brother!

Y/n seemed to teleport in front of the distracted Pollux.

Y/n:ILL SEND YOU TO JOIN HIM!

Y/n's voice had noticeably changed now, it sounded like something else was peaking through him.Pollux raised her sword in an attempt to block but kagero seemed to cleave straight through her sword and cut straight into Pollux.

Pollux:GAAAAAAAH!

meanwhile

The devils of rias's peerage were being beaten by the Norse team.Koneko, roseweise, gasper and Kiba had been defeated and issei was struggling to fight against multiple opponents.
As issei fought off Beowulf and Eric, modi leapt at him raising mjolnir.

Modi:DISAPPEAR RED DRAGON!