Chapter 2 The first battle

Riser POV

Riser's peerage had already devised a strategy.They would move as one and quickly overwhelm their opponent, however once the battle began they felt an overwhelmingly viscous aura it felt as if their opponent was stalking like them a predator about to strike.
Regardless they pressed on.

Riser:I believe we should spilt up and have some of you flank our enemy.

All:yes lord riser.

The rooks and knights split off from the rest of the group so they could flank.As the four devils flew to their objective the knights suddenly jumped forward and through their combined effort were able to block the incoming attack from y/n.

Both rooks:w-what?!? I couldn't even see him.

The four entered their battle stances prepared to fight.but despite that they couldn't stop themselves from shaking when looking at their opponent.

but despite that they couldn't stop themselves from shaking when looking at their opponent

Y/n:well? I'm not going to wait here all day.

Angered by this taunting both rooks attempted to rush y/n with a flurry of blows.

Rooks:TAKE THIS!

They were pushing y/n back but all of their attacks were blocked with ease.Seeing this karlamine one of the knights attempted to strike y/n from behind.Y/n struck both rooks launching the backwards, in an instant he drew his sword to block the incoming attack.

Karlamine:So a "dragon" carries a sword huh?

Y/n:...

Y/n stayed silent earning a smirk from karlamine.

Karlamine:What not go—!

The knight's was suddenly ran through by Y/n's left arm.The nearby devils were shocked, many of the spectators cheered though a few were silent out of shock.Y/n removed his now blood drenched arm and the knight instantly disappeared.

Announcer:karlamine from team Phoenix has been defeated, but worry not folks she's not actually dead.

Xuelan one of the rooks quickly came to her senses again and attempted to attack y/n.

Xuelan:YOU BASTARD.

Y/n:I'm tired of dealing with you.....Disappear.

Disappear