Chapter 5 the fox and the dragon

10 years earlier
Location:Homebase of the Shinto religion.

It was a sunny day and Amaterasu was taking a stroll around her home deep in thought

It was a sunny day and Amaterasu was taking a stroll around her home deep in thought.Earlier some of her subordinates spoke about an unknown power source that they felt was approaching their location and went to investigate, not much later she lost contact with those subordinates.Suddenly one of her body guards ran up to her with a scared look on his face.

Guard:M-Milady the enemy is about to arrive!

Amaterasu:What enemy?

Guard:The power source from earlier we believe it's a powerful ene—

Before he could finish a nearby gate was suddenly burst open.

???:WHERE IS HE!?

The voice sounded young a bit too young to be any enemy.Confused by this Amaterasu went to investigate.When she reached the gate she found the one who was responsible which surprised her.A short white haired boy with a pair of horns was standing on the unconscious bodies of a group of guards.

The unknown boy seemed exhausted and furious for some reason.When he saw Amaterasu he began to approach her angrily.

???:WHERE IS HE WHERE IS HE!? WHERE IS MY FATHER!?

Amaterasu had a confused look as the boy continued to approach her.

???:DONT MESS WITH ME! I BEAT UP THOSE OTHER FOX TAIL PEOPLE AND THAT BALDY WITH THE SPEAR!

Amaterasu:So that's what happened to my subordinates.

She said with a disappointed expression.

Amaterasu:Whoever it is you're looking for I doubt they've come by here.

???:I'LL SHOW HIM I'M STRONGER THAN HIM NOW!

Amaterasu:I'm sorry to tell you but I've never met the man you're looking for.

Tamamo arrived at on the seen accompanied by a descendant of muramasa. They were both armed but once they  saw what was happening a look of confusion made its way into both of their faces.

Tamamo:uuuuuhhh is this kid the enemy we were told about?

Muramasa:Oi brat what are you doing?

???:MY NAME IS Y/N AND IM HERE TO—

Before he could finish tamamo had appeared behind him and knocked him out.

Amaterasu:Tamamo bring that boy to my room, I want to speak with him when he wakes up.

Tamamo:Okay!