Chapter 6 meeting

Sirzechs,serafall as well as both sona and rias's peerages were visiting dragon mountain,the two devil kings were going to be attending a meeting with two of the dragon kings and they decided to bring their younger siblings with them.Once they arrived they were welcomed by a maid.

Timeskip

The devils were now sitting across from the wolf dragon king in a large meeting hall.

Yu-long:It's been a while red dragon emperor.

Issei:Yu-long? I thought you were always with old man wukong in Kyoto?

Yu-long:Although I find it boring I AM one of the dragon kings so I do have some duties to take care of.

While the group were talking y/n entered the gathering hall.He stared at the group of devils which everyone noticed.

Yu long:figures that you'd only take a break from training when there was someone strong nearby.

Y/n approached issei and seemed to look at him with contempt.

Y/n:so you're the one with the red dragon emperor as your sacred gear.

Issei:You.You're the guy that beat riser's peerage.

Y/n didn't reply instead he just walked off and left the gathering hall.

Yu-long:off he goes training again.

Sirzechs:no offence but that boy is quite rude.

Yu long:It's probably because he is taking this competition seriously.

Sirzechs:Here's an idea how about a practice match of sorts between y/n and the red dragon emperor.

You long seemed to think it over before  smirking.

Yu-long:If y/n is open for it then sure why not.

Timeskip

Y/n and issei were now stood opposing each other.Issei did a few stretches before entering his balance breaker.

Issei:Hope you're ready

Edith:BEGIN!

Issei:DRAGON SHOT.!

Nothing happened.Issei looked at his left hand and noticed he was no longer in his balance breaker and that there was a large red magic circle on the back of his hand.

Issei looked at his left hand and noticed he was no longer in his balance breaker and that there was a large red magic circle on the back of his hand

Issei:W-What the?!

Y/n:Dragon arts:Lighting dragon flash

Y/n seemed to disappear as he dashed at Issei.Y/n skilfully struck Issei in key points with a barrage of precise blows.When Y/n reappeared Issei collapsed.

Asia:Issei!!

Asia and the other members of rias's peerage ran up to the unconscious issei and began healing him.The devil kings who had seen the fight were in awe at what they had just witnessed.

Serafall:Incredible

Sirzechs:He beat issei so easily.....

Issei regained consciousness but started rubbing his face.Y/n began walking away but stopped in his tracks when issei said something.

Issei:Azazel wasn't kidding you really are strong.

Y/n:What is it azazel told you exactly.

Issei:U-uh he just talked about how strong you are is all

Y/n seemed to teleport in front issei, his glare intensified.The rest of rias's peerage seemed to start shaking.

Issei:He just told us that were strong is all.

Y/n's glare seemed ease up.

Y/n:I see.

Y/n walked away.The devils all seemed to calm down.

Unknown POV

3 people of varying ages and appearances were gathered around a crystal ball they had just seen what had happened.

???1:Oh my.

???2:Who would have that little one could act so scary *Sarcastically* I'm shaking in my boots.

???3:Now now don't go underestimating him. Have the preparations been made?

???2:Yes of course they have, I decided to enter some of our younger siblings so they could have a chance to run wild for a bit.

???3:That was a good decision.Has the remnants of the hero faction been dealt with?

???1:It was just like you predicted, cao cao came here demanding we help him, So as a response I fed him to a hydra *giggles* you should have seen him trying to fight back it was hilarious seeing a man so prideful beg for his own life.

???2:well now I'm sad I didn't get to see it *pouts*.

???3:Don't worry I'm sure in time there will be plenty like him for you to have your way with.

???1:Tell me have you finally mastered that girl's power?

???3:Indeed, now if you'll excuse me I must go. I'll need to be ready to meet the leaders of each faction.