Chapter 7:The great battle begins

Y/n sitting in his room examining his sword.
From behind him Edith entered the room.

Edith:Preparing until the last moment I see.

Y/n:I have to make sure I win simple as that.

Edith walked up to y/n and patted his back.

Edith:Win or loose I'll be here to nurse your wounds.

Y/n:.........thanks

Timeskip

Y/n was standing in a dark space in front of him was a large countdown which eventually ended once it did y/n was teleported.One glance around and y/n realised he was on top of a building, he looked over the edge in front of him.The mysterious black gauntlet once again appeared on Y/n's arm

The mysterious black gauntlet once again appeared on Y/n's arm

From what y/n could see this city was the battle field.Y/n looked down at his hand, a small magic circle appeared which grew a bit before showing a map with multiple dots scattered across it.

earlier

Azazel:These circles on you hands will show you the location of the leaders of every team, they're also how we can keep track of everyone's vitals.If the leader of a team is beaten then another person from the team will become the leader.

present

Y/n examined the map for a few moments.

Y/n:looks like the closest team is the Celt—

Y/n  suddenly leapt back barely dodging a fire ball.Y/n look to the building closest to him and saw the Celtic team.

meanwhile

Rias's peerage appeared and found themselves in what appeared to be a park.Rias looked down at her hand to see the map.

Rias:Alright everyone the nearest team is the Norse team, they are stronger than us so we should try and avoid them.Our mission is clear we are going to take out y/n no matter what.

Orc:RIGHT!

meanwhile

The leaders of the participating factions were all gathered to watch the competition.

Sirzechs:Looks like the first fight has already begun.

Michael:It must be rotten luck for that y/n boy to have to face the Celtic team, despite their numbers all of them a quite skilled.

Azazel:If there's anything I know about y/n.

The leaders looked at a nearby screen which showed y/n leap from the building he was on onto the same building as the Celts, he landed on diarmuid who he swiftly disarmed and stabbed.

Azazel:It's that he won't run from a fight even if it's not in his favour.

flashback

A child y/n was stood in a dark field azazel was standing a bit behind him with a concerned look on his face.

flashback end

Y/n had his arm around diarmuid's neck and was currently using him as a meat shield.

Cú:wow diarmuid you got skanked by a kid
*chuckles*.I'll need you guys to handle him for me Kay?

Scáthach:He's mine!

Scathach yelled before dashing at y/n who threw diarmuid at her.Scathach dodged her ally and thrust her spear at y/n.Y/n guarded with kagero suddenly a second spear appeared in scathach's hand she quickly attempted to stab y/n with it but he quickly jumped backwards, he was met by fergus and fionn who both attempted to strike him.Y/n twisted around and knocked the two back with a single strike.Cú attempted to fire and attack at y/n but it was quickly canceled out by y/n.

Cu:dam.

Scathach:Focus everyone.

Y/n stood surrounded by four of the Celtic team members.A wounded diarmuid picked up his swords and quickly rushed at y/n.

Diarmuid:DIE YOU LITTLE SHIT!

Y/n punched diarmuid in the face before firing a blast from his fist.

The blast shot diarmuid off of the roof.
Diarmuid's body seemed to disappear mid air.

Announcer:OOOOHHH and it seems first blood goes to the dragons, diarmuid of the Celtic team is the first to be eliminated.

Fionn:Bastard.

Fionn charged at y/n who dodged to the side before grabbing fionn by the face and slamming him onto the ground which he followed through with a fire ball to the face.
Fergus hit y/n in the side knocking him away before picking up. Fionn and putting him on his shoulder.

Fionn:I think we need to retreat for now.

Cu:You're right.

Cu threw a rock at y/n which quickly burst creating a flash which temporarily blinded y/n.when he recovered his sight the Celtic team was gone.

*meanwhile*
Many of the faction leaders who had seen this were impressed. Among them was a young man holding a glass of wine.

???:As to be expected.

He smirked before taking a drink from his glass