A/N

Hey everyone!

Welcome to my new book! This will be different from everyone that I have written before so please read all the information in this chapter before you start!

Story information
This book will take place after the war. So its the 7th year at Hogwarts. This means that for the first time on this page I'm going to come up with my own story line. I dont have a lot of experience writing like a full story line thats not based on the movies/books but I'm going to give it a go. I do wanna tell you that this is a fanfic and I am really trying to keep stuff as accurate as possible, but seeing there is so little info about the 7th year, its really hard to make sure everything is in order. I tries you know lol. Also I know that adult themes are the main focus in this book but that doesn't mean I'm going to rush the story to get there. There will be somewhat of a storyline that makes sense so please be patient!

Adult
This book is an 18+ book with sex as the main subject. This book will contain:
- adult language
- smut/lemon scènes
More information about the smut you can find later on.

Cover
The cover is made by the one and only Cumberbatchie . My twin! Please show her some love ♡

Story description
When you meet Draco Malfoy at a party, he made quite the impression on you. His suit and his domination looks drag you into a world of curiousity. This only continues as you stumble across him on the train to Hogwarts. Little do you knew that Draco hadn't missed out on your curiosity. He decided to use it in order to get out of a deal his parents made him. No commitment, just benefits. But what if the non commitment part becomes too much for you too handle and your family secrets keep you from being able to live up to your promise? Will you stay for the benifits?

18+ content
This book is based on a beneficial, consetual relationship between Draco and you. All adult scene will be consentual.
Vanilla gets a little repetitive to write. I am very much into a little kinky writing. Dominant Draco, tie ups, spanking etc is kinda what I'm into so I won't be backing down on writing that. There will also be vanilla but also scene with that in it. If you're not into that this might not be the book for you.

Copyright
I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters, content etc. This all belongs to J.K Rowling. I do however own the story line and things/characters added by myself. The cover is owned by Cumberbatchie claims and reuse of this cover will be reported.

I used the name of my dear friend grassywinters in my book and she gave me permission!

That was all the info! Thank you so much for being interested and I hope you enjoy.

Lots of love~