32 ~ Ill make you forget

You sat down at the dinner table. A girl you were planning on sitting besides, moved away from you as far as she could. You looked at her and then tried to focus on your food. But when her entire friend group got up to find another place.. you were already done.

'I'm not doing this.'

You picked up your plate and filled it with food.

'Y/N-' Draco said while grabbed your sleeve.

You looked at him and pulled your arm back before walking away. Draco wanted to get up and go after you. He didn't want you to go through this alone. He felt bad for you.

'No Draco, give her a moment.'

'When she's up in her room u can't check up on her anymore.'

'She will come to you.' Grace said.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. He started eating. Not saying much. He managed to stay for a moment but after about 30 minutes the feeling of you being alone was eating him up inside. He sighed and got up.

'Draco-' Grace started.

But he didn't listen. He headed over to the common room. He headed inside and saw you coming out of the girls dorms. You looked.. surprisingly okay to him.

'Y/N..' Draco said.

You looked at him. You put on a smile and placed your empty plate on a small table in the common room. You were definitely going to forget about that.

'I was going to put that away.' You said.

Draco looked at you in confusion. Why were you smiling? You just left dinner upset and now you were.. magically all better.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

'Yeah! I'm great.' You said. 'You want to go out and do something fun?'

Draco frowned and had to process what was going on. You grabbed his hand and smiled while you kissed him before looking at him.

'Come on. It'll be fun.' You smiled.

Draco laid his hand on the side of your face.

'Are you sure you're okay?' He asked in confusion.

'Yes. Are you in or are you out?'

'Its freezing outside-'

'Please?' You asked.

Draco still don't know what was happening.

'Uhm.. sure?'

You smiled and gave him a small kiss.

'Get your coat.'

You rushed upstairs to get your coat. Draco just stood there for a moment before slowly making his way up to his room. When you came downstairs you waited for him.

You knew you were probably worrying him but you just wanted to forget about.. everything. You just wanted to have fun.

Draco came back and looked at you. You reached out your hand to him. He grabbed it and you headed outside. You looked up at the sky. It was filled with stars and moons. It was gorgeous outside.

'Are you su-'

'Yes. Let's go.'

You took him with you to the astronomy Tower. You walked to the edge and leaned on the railing. You looked over the grounds of hogwarts. It was covered in snow and incredibly quiet.

'Come Join me.'

'We need to talk.' He said.

You looked away from him and dropped your smile for a moment while rolling your eyes. You turned around and looked at him, brining back your smile.

'Join me.' You said. 'Dont overthink all this.'

'30 minutes ago you stormed out of the Great hall upset.. and now you're asking me to not overthink this?'

Your smile started to fade but you forced it to stay. You didn't want this moment to be ruined. You wanted to be okay. Okay with him.

'Join me. Just.. please.' You said with a forced smile.

'Y/N, are you o-'

'Yes!' You said.

Your forced smile was fading. Your cheeks hurt from trying to pretend. Draco started to see the pain in your eyes.

'I'm fine. Please.'

You walked over to him and grabbed his arm. You tried to pull him with you but Draco grabbed your wrists.

'Let me go.' You snapped.

He grabbed a hold of you and pulled you into a hug. He held you into his arm and laid his hand on the back of your head. At first you resisted but then you slowly relaxed into his hug and wrapped your arms around him.

'Why are you doing this?' He asked.

'What? I can't have fun with my boyfriend?'

'You can but you're overdoing it.'

'I'm not.' You shrugged. 'I just don't want to think about it right now.'

'Then you should've told me that. I'll make sure you forget.'

You smiled at him and let him go. He took you to the railing and stared up at the sky with you. He slowly grabbed your hand and gave it a kiss.

'You look gorgeous in this light.' He smiled.

'Stop it.' You blushed. 'No, you.'

He smiled at kissed you. You kissed him back and wrapped your arms around him. He always took such good care of you. You were lucky to have him. He pulled back and grabbed your waist.

'I have an idea.' Draco said.

'An idea?'

Draco grinned and bit his lip. He grabbed your hand and looked down at the grounds. It was past curfew so it wasn't crowded. No one was outside and that point.

He pulled you away from the railing. You looked at him as he pulled you closer. You laid your hands on his chest while he took you back to one of the walls.

'What are you doing?' You asked.

'Having fun.' He grinned.

'Its freezing cold.'

He pushed you back against the wall and pinned your arms above your head. He leaned in.

'Ill keep you warm.'