13 ~ you did it

The following morning, you and Draco were sitting at the breakfast table. Peter and Grace had also arrived. Draco kept staring at you and when you looked up he'd just smirk.

You rolled your eyes with a smile. He slowly bit his lip while looking at you. He had been like that since last night. For some reason he was very amused by the fact that you two slept together.

'Okay, what's up?' Peter sighed while looking at him.

'Nothing.' Draco shrugged.

You just focused on your food. Grace suddenly gasped.

'You guys did it, didn't you?!' She exclaimed.

A few heads turned your way, including the ones of your favourite slytherin friends.. sarcasm of course.

'Quiet it down, will you?' Peter laughed.

Your face had now turned bright red. Draco couldn't help but laugh. You just took a bite of your food.

'We did.' Draco laughed.

'Draco.' You hissed.

He looked at you.

'What?'

'You know I don't like talking about that.'

Grace got up and walked all the way around the table just to pull you up and drag you away, out of the common room.

'Ouch!' You hissed while finally pulling yourself out of her strong hands. 'What did you do that for?!'

'How was it?'

You didn't know what to respond to this. You loved it. You wanted to do more of it, you wanted to explore everything with him because you became curious. Draco now just turned you on at every sight but you didn't feel comfortable saying any of it out loud.

'It was.. Good.'

Grace sighed and crossed her arms.

'Good? That's all you're going to give me? You slept with Draco fucking Malfoy, the guy almost every girl here wants to sleep with, and all you say is "good"?'

'It was my first time! How am I supposed to tell you what's good or what's not?'

'We are going to go lingerie shopping and I am going to interrogate you.'

You looked at her in shock. You didn't even know this side of her. But before you could even say anything she was already pulling you towards Hogsmeade.

You already felt awkward. You werent used to doing any of this. You always went shopping with your mum and never said anything about sex because you didn't have a sex life.

'Is he big?'

'Grace!' You exclaimed.

'What?! I'm just curious. How did he get? All the way to the back? The good spots?'

You had no idea what to say. You didn't really know how big he was. You didn't measure it. We're you supposed to?

'I don't know. He hit my.. cervix.. a few times.'

'That's good. That's the best.' Grace said.

You wished you were home right now. This was horrible. Maybe it would get easier later.

'Did it hurt? My first time didn't really hurt.'

'A little at the start. Like I never had any action before so..'

You saw hogsmeade ahead of you. You just hoped this would be over soon. You headed into the little town. Grace took you to a little street at the very end of hogmeade. You never even knew this was there.

'Since when is there a lingerie shop here?' You asked.

'Do you really think they're going to leave it out in the open with all the Hogwarts kids going here? Trust me it's one of the best ones.'

At the back of the little street you saw a shop. You already saw all the different lingerie hanging inside.

'I don't know about this.'

'Draco will sure like a good surprise. Besides, it'll show him you like the deal.'

She grabbed your wrist and pulled you inside. You were amazed by the amount of lingerie in there.

'I'm sure Draco would like you in black.. or in Y/F/C (your favourite colour).'

Grace definitely knew too much about you. You started walking through the store. You had no idea what to pick. You ran your eyes past the many items. Suddenly Grace pushed some things into your arms.

'Is this your size?' She asked.

You checked the labels.

'No its that one.'

Grace grabbed the items back and exchanged them for the ones in your size. She then pushed you to the dressing rooms. This was all going way too fast. You started to get dressed.

You felt exposed and unsure if you wanted Grace to see you like this. Even thought you were besties, this wasnt making you feel very comfortable.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. It was a black full cup bra with lace on the side and a matching tanga. You had a suspernder belt over it that you attacked to some knee high socks.

'Are you done?' Grace asked.

She then peeked through the curtains. You slowly turned around and looked at her.

'Youre gorgeous. That looks so good on you. I'd buy it.'

You shrugged and turned around.

'Please Y/N, trust me.' Grace smiled.

'Sure. I'll get it.'

'Why arent you more excited?' She asked.

You turned back to her again.

'I just have to get used to.. everything.'

'That's understandable. I'm sorry if I'm coming off a little strong. I've just been waiting to share all of these things with you.'

You smiled at her.

'That's alright. Just let me get dressed and I'll buy it.'

Grace smiled happily and closed the curtain so you could get dressed. You hadnt even checked the price. It wasnt like money was an issue. Seeing you were from a pureblood family you could use all the money you wanted.

You took all the items to the cash register and paid for it. Grace took you out of the store.

'See it wasnt that hard right.' She smiled. 'Draco will love it.'

'I hope so.' You grinned.

When you turned out of the street and back into Hogsmeade, you saw the two boys heading into your direction.

'Where did you two go?' Peter grinned. 'We were starting to get worried.'

'We just did a little shopping.' Grace smiled before kissing Peter.

Draco looked at you and then at the bag you were holding. He then looked at you, his eyes had an enthusiastic sparkle in them while he smirked at you.

You walked over to him and he swung an arm around you.

'I already can't wait.' He whispered in your ear.