19 ~ You'll pay for this

Nothing happened after you and Draco kissed. You just made out some more on the bed and then you fell asleep I'm his arms.

When you woke up the next morning, your head was pounding. You mightve had a little too much to drink. You slowly sat up and groaned in pain. Memories from last night came flooding back in.

You turned you head to see Draco waking up. He opened his eyes but the light was clearly too bright. You sighed. You couldn't believed you two kissed. That wasn't according to the deal.

You looked into the room, trying to figure out a way to get up and leave as soon as you could. You didn't want to deal with the consequences.

Draco looked at you. He had no idea what to say. Maybe he should just pretend nothing happened.

'Goodmorning.'

'Hey.' You just said.

Draco sighed and sat up.

'Are you still mad at me?'

'Of course.' You scoffed.

Draco leaned against his headboard.

'Even after.. you know.'

'That's irrelevant. That never should've happened.'

You stepped out of bed and picked up your shoes. You were still wearing your outfit from last night. You looked like shit probably.

'I was a dick. I'm sorry. I really am. You were completely right.' Draco said. 'I was selfish. I know.'

You didn't say anything and just looked at him. You couldn't even think straight. You had questions about last night but you were afraid of the answers.

'Will you forgive me? I never apologise. I'm really trying here.'

You sighed.

'No it's not okay. Non of this is!' You snapped. 'The flirting with others, this fake relationship, the amount of alcohol we had and that stupid-'

You ended with a frustrated sigh. Draco watched you. He saw that you were very emotional. You had a look in your eyes which you had never seen before.

'Did you feel anything?' Draco asked.

You didn't sat anything. You had no idea what to answer. You didn't even know what you felt.

'Stop. Please. We made a deal.' You said.

'I'm not giving up our deal because we kissed this one time.' Draco said.

You didn't know why but suddenly you felt so vulnerable. You felt like crying but you didn't know why. Draco got up. He was just wearing his black pants and his dress shirt. His hair was all messed up from sleeping. It was a beautiful sight. Draco laid his hands on your upper arms arms gently stroke them.

'I'm sorry. I never meant to upset you.'

You couldn't speak you just hugged him. Draco hugged you back. You felt his strong arms wrap tightly around you.

'You didn't. It's just difficult to keep up this show. I dont know what ruined it yesterday. I dont know what happened. I dont know why it happened.'

'It's alright. Don't worry.'

Draco let you go and grabbed your arms again.

'Its just a kiss. We can forget about it if you want.'

You looked at him. You had so much you wanted to say but you couldn't get it out. You just swallowed and nodded.

Draco was glad you felt better but he also has a lot to think about. He just kissed your cheek and smiled.

'Why dont you take a shower. Loosen up a bit, I'll be here when you're ready.'

Draco grabbed your shoes out of your hand and set them down on the floor. He walked to his closet. He grabbed one of his dress shirts and handed it to you.

'Lets have a chill day. A hang over day. Go shower and get dressed.'

You grabbed the shirt out of his hand and headed into the bathroom. You closed the door and leaned against it. You took a deep breath. You just had to move on.

You turned on the shower and slowly got undressed. You stepped into the steaming hot shower and felt the hit water drip down your body.

You ran your hand through your hair (if possible) and allowed it to get fully wet. You needed this moment to just get your mind at ease. You washed your hair and then stood there for a little longer.

You heard the door opened softly. You looked over your shoulder and saw Draco.

'You forgot your towel.' He grinned.

He closed the door and just stood there for a moment. Admiring you. He laid the towel somewhere you could easily reach it. You wanted him close to you. You wanted to play a little joke on him to lighten the mood.

Draco smiled at you as he was about to turn around. You reached out to him and grabbed his arm before pulling him with you under the shower.

'Y/N!' He exclaimed. 'My clothes.'

You laughed at you watched his white shirt become transparent and cling against his muscular torso. You laid your hand on it and looked at him.

'Oops.'

'Oh I'll teach you a lesson.' He grinned. 'Just you wait.' He grinned while moving some of his wet hair out of his face.

'Will you now?' You asked with a smirk.

Draco grabbed your hips and pulled you naked body against him. He ran his hand to the back and slapped your ass before pushing your back against the cold wall. You gasped and looked at him, his face hoovering over yours.

'Dont test me.' He grinned. 'There's a side of me you haven't met yet.'

The urge to kiss him was big.. but you didn't. You just kept staring at him while the water that came from his hair dripped onto your face. He turned off the shower and looked back at you.

'Ill show you tonight.' He grinned. 'You'll pay for this.'

Draco wanted to step away but you grabbed his arm. Draco looked back into your eyes.. but you were too scared to act. You just let him go.