16 ~ show me what you got

This chapter contains sexual content

-

You closed the door to Draco's room. Draco was standing with his back faced to you. His shirt was already off. You looked at his muscular body.

'I enjoy this view.' You said while leaning against the door.

Draco grinned before turning around. He looked at you.

'Do you?' He asked. 'That's good. We like it that way.' He grinned.

Draco walked over to you. You watched him and let him approach. Just the idea of you going to have sex with him again turned you on.

Draco stopped right infront of you. You looked into his eyes and passed him an innocent smile. Draco grabbed your arms and pushed them up against the door, right above you. He leaned in.

'I'm going to have my way with you tonight.' He whispered in your ear.

He kissed your neck softly before letting your arms go and grabbing the bottom of your shirt. He pulled it over your head, revealing your new bra.

He tossed your shirt aside and took a moment to admire you. You felt yourself blushing.

'You have a great taste.' He smiled. 'That looks so good on you.'

Draco stepped back and sat down on the edge of his bed.

'Go on.' He grinned.

You stepped away from the door and kicked off your shoes before taking off your socks. You looked at him and unbuckled your belt. You turned around and dropped it to the floor. You turned back around and passed him a smile before walking over to him.

You laid your hand on his shoulder while draco ran his hand over your ass and let them rest on your hips. You climbed onto his lap and Draco attached his lips to your neck right away. You ran your hand through his hair while you moaned a little. You felt his member already underneath you.

'Go on then, show me what you got.' Draco held you tightly as he got up.

He carried you and laid you down on the bed. You crawled back and laid down a little more comfortably while he took of the rest of his clothes.

You stared at him as he got naked. He was so incredibly sexy. You didn't get how someone like him could find someone like you interesting. His toned abs, his strong arms and legs.. just looking at him made you wet.

Draco smirked at you as he got into the bed. He was already ready to go. Draco made a trail of kissed down your body all the way down to your heat. He pulled your panties down and tossed them aside.

You were expecting him to use his mouth on your but he suddenly entered two fingers inside of you. You moaned and grabbed the seats while closing your eyes.

He curled his fingers up against your gspot before he ran his tongue past your clit. He started massaging your gspot while treating your clit with his tongue.

It was an incredible sensation. You made sure to let him know that. Draco loved to hear you moan and see you squirm like that.

His tongue flicked up and down and then softly turned circles over your clit. You grabbed a better hold of the sheets. Draco suddenly sat up a little. He laid his hand on your lower abdomen. You opened your eyes and looked at him.

Draco moved his fingers in and out of you. You laid your head back down and arched your back in pleasure. You felt your climax approaching quickly. The pressure was building in your abdomen.

You moaned Draco's name. Draco curled his fingers up a little. You closed your eyes as all the pressure relieved you dropped your back onto the bed and your legs were shaking.

Draco smiled and took his fingers out of you. He wouldn't let you rest.

'Come on, turn around.'

You pushed yourself up. Draco reached over to you and took off your bra. He threw it aside and allowed you to continue turning around. When you were on all fours and ready to lay back down he stopped you.

You felt his tip against your entrance. He pushed your shoulders down so your laid down with your chest but kept your ass up. He then pushed himself deep inside of you. Draco ran his hands over your ass before he started thrusting inside of you. The doggy style made sure his dick reach all the way to your cervix.

He stretched you up every time. It was an amazing experience. Draco picked up the pace a little.

'Draco.. faster please.' You begged him.

Draco grinned and grabbed onto your hips.

'Is that begging I hear.' He smirked. 'What did you say?'

'Please..' You moaned.

Draco held onto you and started thrusting hard and past. You skins slapped together and you absolutely couldn't keep your mouth shut as he kept reaching far back.

He kept going and going. His dick filling you up over and over again. The pressure was rebuilding in your abdomen. Draco couldn't control himself and he slapped your ass.

You yelped and it send your body over the edge. You climaxed right after. Draco slowed it down and allowed you to finish while he spanked you again.

'Draco-' You gulped.

He laughed a bit.

'You like that, don't pretend.'

Draco wasn't usually the vanilla type of guy. Not that you knew. But he was trying to figure out if you were the same. Draco pulled out of you and pushed you down so you'd turn around.

Draco pushed himself back inside of you right away. Your hand shot into his hair and the other one to your back. You locked eyes with him as he started thrusting again. Draco laid his forehead against yours. You closed your eyes. You pulled his hair gently and held onto him tightly. You felt his warm breath in your face.

'You really like doing that to my hair.' He grinned.

You opened your eyes and watched him hovering over you. Draco reached to your legs and pushed your legs back. You widened your eyes and stared at him.

You felt his thrusts getting sloppy. He was about to finish.

'A little longer, please.' You said while you felt your orgasm approaching.

You saw it was hard for him but he kept going. It didn't take long before you finished. Draco finally let himself go and held onto you tightly while laying his head in your neck.

When he was done you moved over and allowed him to lay down besides you. You sat up and took a deep breath.

You reached for you underwear that was on the floor. Draco looked at you.

'Where are you going?' He asked.

You looked at him.

'My room. It's getting late.'

You moved the to the edge of the bed. Draco didnt want you to go. He didnt want you to leave. For some reason he wanted to stay. Draco grabbed your arm before you could leave the bed.

'What?' You asked.

'You can sleep here.'

'No I should really-'

'We have to act like a couple right. Spend the night.. please?'

You looked at him. You didn't know why he suddenly wanted this but you climbed back into the bed and laid your underwear back on the floor.