7 ~ I'll do it

You couldn't stop thinking about what happened. You hardly slept and you had no idea what to do. Draco wanted to know today and you didn't even know what to say.

'Y/N, you can't keep hiding here.' Grace said while walking into the room you shared with her.

You were just laying flat on your bed. You didn't do anything today. You just laid there, overthinking.

'Grace I need your help.'

You hadnt told Grace yet and you didn't know that she already knew. You just need her assistance right now.

'You do realise that Peter knew so I know exactly what you're going to say, right?'  She asked while sitting down on her own bed opposite of you.

You sat up and looked at her.

'You knew and didn't tell me?!' You asked.

'He wanted to ask you! I wasn't going to just be rude.'

You sighed and rubbed your face with your hands. You looked at her.

'What do I do?' You asked. 'I have no idea what to say.'

'Do it.' Grace grinned.

You stared at her. Why did she find this funny? You felt miserable.

'Its not that simple.' You sighed. 'It'll take my chance away to date someone who actually likes you.'

Grace stared at you and raised her brows. That lowkey offended you. You gave her a look.

'You don't like anyone right now, there's no one you're dating. We all need you to get laid so you stop being awkward. This is a win win.' Grace grinned. 'Besides, you can always break up if you don't want to do it anymore.'

You dropped yourself back onto your bed. You hated this. The fact that you were even doubting was so unlike you. The fact that Draco turned you on, was so unlike you.

'He's on your mind.. isn't he?' Grace asked.

She knew you too well.

'I think he make the athmosphere in the room tensed on purpose when he asked me. I think he wanted me to be on the edge.'

'Quit your bullshit.' Grace laughed. 'Just say he turned you on.'

'He did not turn me on!' You hissed.

Grace could see straight through that lie. It made her laugh even harder. She got up and sat down besides you on the edge of you bed.

'Dont overthink it too much. Draco is a nice guy, asking you for help. He has plenty of experience to make sure you're okay and you can always back out.' Grace smiled. 'Just live a little.'

She got up and walked towards the door. You looked at her. She opened it.

'Go get 'm.'

You got yourself up and dragged yourself down the stairs. Your heart was beating and your hands were sweating. Were you really about to do this? Yes you were.

You headed up to Dracos room. You knocked and opened the door. Draco turned around and looked at you.

'Y/N, I was already wondering when I'd see you.'

You closed the door behind you. Draco leaned against his dresser and looked at you.

'I know I mightve startled you a little yesterday. I do want you to know I'm doing this in both of our best-'

'Ill do it.' You interrupted him.

Draco looked at you.

'Alright then.' He grinned. 'Grab a seat for me.'

You sat down on his bed and he sat down besides you. You had to get used to being this close to him but it felt weird.

'Like I wanted to say, I'm doing this for both you and me. So I want to make sure we put up some ground rules to make sure you're comfortable.'

You just nodded. Draco could feel you were nervous. He looked at you.

'Are you sure you want to do this?'

'Yeah I'm just.. nervous.'

Draco gave you a comforting smile.

'That's alright. Don't worry we won't dive into it. We can take our time.'

You nodded with a gentle smile.

'We need to get some details straight because my parents and yours will be asking questions. I'd say we just keep our story and saw we met at the party anf talked ever since, then tied the knot.'

'Alright. Sounds good.'

This felt wrong and right at the same time. You made your choice but were still doubting. It was nice that Draco was keeping your comfort in mind.

'I just want to make it clear that even though we are sleeping together we arent tied to anything but it would be best not to sleep around with other people.' Draco said. 'We are trying to keep this as real as possible.'

'I think you're the only one with that issue.'

Draco raised his brows.

'You should get more confident.' He grinned. 'Anyways, one of my things is that when we are in private I won't kiss you. I think it makes the whole sex more romantic than it should be. I will kiss you in public to keep up the whole idea but that's it.'

'Understood.' You said.

'And last, if one of us catches feelings the deal is of. I mean unless we both like each other. It will ruin the whole idea of this deal.'

That made sense. It all made sense. He prepared this and you didn't even know what to say. Where did your barriers lay? What did and didn't you want? You have no idea.

'That makes sense. Got it.'

'So what are some things you'd want to say?'

'Just that.. Im open to any form of experimenting but if I say no, it's no. Not convince me, not asked me 40x, just no.'

Draco grinned.

'Of course it is. I promise you that.' Draco said. 'Do you mind if I kiss you this one time just for you to get a sense of what it's going to be like?'

That question made you even more nervous.

'Uhm.. I guess you can.'

Draco moved a little closer and gently laid his hand on the side of your face. He felt your shivering breath.

'Dont be scared. I won't do anything you don't want.'

Draco then gently pressed his lips against yours. You let him take controle of the kiss but did kiss him back. You slowly laid your hand against him as he slowly deepend the kiss.

You felt his other hand on the bottom of your shirt. You felt his fingers touch your skin. You pulled back and looked at his hand and then back up at him. He slowly pulled his hand back, not saying a word.

'Was that okay?' He asked.

You just nodded.

'Alright. Have some rest, I'll send my parents a letter and we will plant the first seeds tomorrow.'

'Yes Alright. I'll see you tomorrow.'