28 ~ I'm not

Draco passed you some breakfast before sitting down besides you. You smiled at him and started eating.

'Goodmorning.' Your mother smiled while walking into the kitchen.

You looked at her.

'Morning.' You just said.

'Can we walk after you're done?'

You looked at your plate and then back at her.

'Sure.. I guess.'

She smiled, grabbed some fruit and walked away.

'Guess I'm going to have to wait after breakfast.' Draco joked.

You looked at him and gave him a playful push. He grinned and took a bite of his food.

'We have enough time this holiday.' You smiled.

'Its great to see you smile. It looks good on you.'

'Why are you suddenly all soft. Stop, this isn't the guy I met half a year ago.'

Draco looked around and then leaned in. You took a sip of your drink.

'If you rather have me grab your throat and call you a whore all day, I can do that too.'

You almost choked on your tea and he passed you a wink before sipping on his own tea.

'You can't just do that without a warning.'

'You didn't say no.' He shrugged.

You rolled your eyes and finished your last bite of food.

'I hate you.'

'You don't. You like me. You told me yourself.'

'I sure hope she does, else she wouldn't be here.' Narcissa laughed while walking in.

You looked at her. You actually felt like you were a little rude last night.

'Mrs. Malfoy, I-'

'Oh please, call me Narcissa.' She smiled.

'Uhm.. Narcissa, I.. wanted to apologise for yesterday. I'm sorry if I seemed rude. I was just.. having a hard time dealing with everything.'

Narcissa smiled and walked over to you. She laid her hand on your upper arm.

'Dont worry, I get it. You have nothing to apologise for. Its good to see you're feeling better.'

'Thank you.'

You decided to head outside to meet up with your parents. They were just having their Coffee and chatting.

'Hey.' You just said.

They turned to you.

'Ah, there you are.' Your father smiled. 'Good to see you downstairs.'

'Yeah.. you guys wanted to speek to me?' You asked.

'Yes, Y/N, listen.. I know we came off a little strong.. it's just that we can finally openly talk about it. I guess we got a little too carried away.' Your mother said.

'Yes, we didn't drag you into it on purpose.' Your father said. 'You know what happened to Draco. He was forced to be a death eater too. We didn't want to do that to you.'

You got what they meant with that. It was sweet of them but it didnt solve your issues at school.

'Everyone keeps harassing me at school. They accepted Draco, who can't they accept me?'

'They will. McGonnagall would never accept bullying. Besides.. you have a lovely boyfriend who always has your back.'

You grinned.

'How did that happen?' Your father asked.

'We met at that party I went to with Grace and we met again at school and just became friends and then more.'

'He's better off with you than with Astoria. I told Narcissa ages ago that it was a bad idea to set up this arranged marriage. I guess he was lucky to meet you.' Your mother smiled.

'They're trying to break us up.. what if he actually marries her?'

You mother snorted and shook her head.

'Narcissa loves Draco too much for that. Don't worry. She won't let that happen. Besides, Draco is quite.. outspoken. With his opinion.'

You wanted to say something but then you heard something inside.

'You have to be kidding me!'

You frowned and hurried inside. You saw Astoria and her parents in the Malfoys kitchen with Draco and his parents.

'Calm down, all of you.' Narcissa said.

'You guys are being ridiculous!' Draco hissed.

You walked towards the kitchen and stared through the open door.

'We had a deal, Lucius.' Astoria's mother said.

'I don't care about your stupid deal! I have a girlfriend!'

'She ruined my prom dress!' Astoria hissed. 'She has been nothing but mean to me!'

'Because you keep trying to break us up!' Draco sneered. 'Dad, you're being ridiculous about this deal!'

'I am being ridiculous?! You hear we arranged a marriage for you and suddenly you magically have a girlfriend who we never heard of!'

'So what?! I dont get to tell you anything! I don't owe you shit!'

'Language Draco.' Narcissa sighed.

You stepped a little closer. You didn't want to interfere but this was stupid. He didnt deserve this.

'You're marrying Astoria. Thats the end of this discussion.' Her father said.

'This is not the end of this discussion! Im not marrying Astoria! I have a girlfriend now!' He yelled at everyone. 'I'm not marrying someone I don't love!'

Lucius looked at Narcissa to try and get some support but before she could speak your parents pushed passed you and walked inside.

'Whats all this nonsense?' You mother asked. 'Who invited them?

'They still wantsDraco to marry Astoria but of course he isn't too happy about that because he is in a relationship with your daughter.'

Your mother seemed to be annoyed right away.

'Are you kidding me Lucius?' She asked. 'This isn't only about your little power game, let the kids be happy.'

'You have no say in this.' Lucius hissed.

'Neither do you!' Draco yelled at him. 'I am in a relationship now. I'm not going to throw that away purely because you want me to marry for power you don't even need anymore! The war is over and I love Y/N. I'm not marry Astoria and that is the final decision!'

Draco turned to the door and he saw you.

'I'm really sorry that you have to hear that.' He said while walking past you.

All eyes were on you but you didn't say anything. You just wanted to go after Draco.