30 ~ thank you

'Oh my god!' Astoria exclaimed.

Draco looked at you and only then noticed you were standing there in his shirt.

'I told you I was busy.' Draco said while looking back at her.

You walked over to the bed and dropped yourself onto it. You ran your hand through your hair (if possible) and grinned a little.

'Busy with.. with that! This is disgusting!'

'You decided to walk in here.' He shrugged.

'But that's fine, we just finished up.' You smiled.

Draco walked over to you and cupped your face while smiling at you. At that point Narcissa and Lucius also arrived. They looked at the way their son was looking at you. His eyes filled with so much love.

'That shirt cost a lot of money.' Lucius said.

You looked at the door.

'That's why it looks so good on me.' You smirked.

Lucius sighed.

'We are leaving.' Mrs greengrass said while dragging Astoria with her.

Draco looked at the parents and then pressed his lips against yours. Lucius sighed and walked away. Narcissa smiled and quickly followed him while softly closing the door. He grinned at you and shook his head.

'What?' You asked while running your hand through your hair (if possible).

'You really know how to make a statement.'

'We are lucky they didn't walk in earlier.'

You laid down on the bed and let out a sigh. Draco sat down besides you.

'You feel better?' You asked.

'I think I do.' He smiled.

You sat up and ran your hand through his hair. He cupped your face and kissed you again before handing you your clothes.

'Let's go downstairs.'

You put on your clothes and hopped out of the bed. Draco put on the shirt you just took off. It smelled like you now. He grabbed your hand and you headed downstairs.. but you stopped half way when you heard the screaming downstairs.

You looked at Draco. He sighed. His frustration came back right away. His posture tensed, his smile faded and that look in his eyes came back.

'Go back upstairs. I'll get us something to drink and we will just hang out there today.'

'I don't want you to go through that.'

'I can handle it.' You said before kissing his cheek.

He smiled at you and then walked back up to his room. You took a deep breath before heading into the kitchen.

'Oh great.' Astoria sneered.

'Honey, honey.' Your mother said. 'Tell me you're doing it safe.'

You felt yourself getting red with embarrassment. You didn't expect these type if questions out in the open like that. You expected it to be a private moment between you and your parents.

'Of course we are. (You are I just don't wanna constantly mention it).' You just said while grabbing two glasses from the cupboard.

You put them down and headed towards the fridge. You opened it and grabbed your favourite drink from it.

'Why didn't you tell me?' Your mother asked.

'Didn't find the right time yet.' You shrugged.

'How long have you guys been-'

'I don't need to hear stuff like that!' Astoria said.

'Then leave, no one wants you here.'

You heard your father snort as he tried to hold back his laughter. You filled the two glasses and put the drink away again.

'I can't believe you're letting her talk to my daughter like that!' Astoria's father hissed.

'I raised her, what did you expect?' Your mother asked.

'Just let it go. Just admit that you failed and that you can't date Draco and love on with your life. Find someone else.'

You grabbed the two glasses and slowly made you way to the door.

'Maybe you should leave.' Narcissa said. 'Your presence is clearly bringing up some tension.'

'Lucius surely doesn't want us to leave.'

All eyes were on him now. Lucius looked at you. He sighed before looking back at Draco. You had no idea whether or not that was positive.

'You should go. I clearly can't force Draco to date someone else.'

He looked at you one more time and passed him a thankful smile before heading back upstairs. You opened the door and put the drinks down before closing it. Draco looked at you.

'Your father send Astoria home.'

'My father?' He asked.

You just nodded. Draco got up and walked out of the room. You hurried after him. He stopped at the top of the stairs and watched Astoria and her family leave.

'Dad.'

Lucius turned around. He looked up at you two.

'Did you send her home?' He asked while walking down the stairs.

Lucius and Narcissa walked over to him. You just stood there at the top of the stairs watching.

'I did.' He just said.

'Why?'

Lucius tried to keep his intimidating and distancing posture. His shoulders were firmly back, he still had that emotionless look on his face.

'There was no point in them staying if you aren't going to change your mind.'

'Thank you.' He said.

Lucius didn't know what to say at first. It was quiet. Lucius wasn't used to this. He never expected a thank you for what he did. Draco had never been thankful to him before.

'No problem.' He just said before walking away.

His mother smiled at him and stepped a little closer. She looked at you for a brief moment before turning herself to him.

'I really like her. She's a keeper.'

You smiled as she walked away. Draco turned around to look at you. You just smirked at him before walking back to the room.