12 part 2

3 months later.

Me and Nash didn't really talk to each other, the last time we talked was a month ago when I saw Nash in Walmart and he said hi as I walked past him.

So yeah no contact at all.

I was on tour for my new song and it was a 5 minute break and one of my dancers came to me.

"Nash is here." She said.

"What?" I answered

"Nash is here." She said again.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I saw him, he's right at the back on the left." She told me.

"Oh okay, thanks for telling me." I said

"No problem." She replied.

"Right your back on." The organizer told me so I got ready then I went back on stage

I did a few songs and I did see Nash but I pretended that I didn't then I always have something half way thorough the event where the fans can ask me questions.

Some people asked some random questions about my life then a last girl came up.

"My question is when are you and Nash getting married?" She asked and everyone looked at her the question made me think about how much I missed Nash

"Oh me and Nash aren't together anymore so we won't be." I told her and she looked quite sad.

"Oh." She said.

"Thanks for the question." I said, she nodded then walked away.

I did another song and then the organiser came on and told me that the girl who asked the question was crying so she went out.

"Why was she crying?" I asked him in front of my audience but I didn't say it in the microphone so they didn't hear what he was telling me.

"I don't know it was after the question that she asked you." He said.

"Thanks." I told him and he went off.

"Could you hold my mic." I told one of my dancer and she took it from me.

"Hold on guys I'll be two minutes." I said then I jumped of the stage and the audience made a path so that I could get through them.

"Thanks, thank you." I told them as I went out right at the back I passed Nash but I didn't directly look at him although I knew he was there.

I went out and the girl was crying out side the doors with security and who I think was he friend.

"Hey what's up?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry to ruin your show." She said sadly.

"It's okay you haven't ruined anything, your my fan and your here for me so I'm gonna be here for you babe." I told her and she half smiled, I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"You smell really good." She told me.

"Thank you." I answered then I pulled away from her.

"What's up why were you crying?" I asked.

"Why did you and Nash break up?" She asked sadly and I took her hand.

"Because I made a mistake which I couldn't fix." He said, I looked beside me and Nash was standing there.

"Me and Nash just didn't get along anymore, but I don't want you to get upset over it." I said ignoring what Nash said I looked at him and he was already looking at me so I looked back at the girl.