8

Me and Nash live together but for about 2 months he has been going out nearly every night and coming back at like 1 o'clock in the morning, he doesn't really pay attention to me anymore and he rarely calls me babe.

Tonight was another one of those nights that Nash had gone out and god knows what time he would be back, but tonight I decided to wait up for him because I wanted to know exactly what he was doing I didn't like to check up on him and to have thoughts of him cheating on me but I couldn't help it.

I waited on our bed and at 10:35pm Nash finally came back.

"Hey." He said when he came into the room.

"Hey." I simply said.

He got dressed and all that stuff then he got on the bed.

"Nash?" I said.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Where do you go?" I asked "every night when you go out, like where were you tonight?

"I go out with Cameron and the guys to Taylor's place." He Said.

"Is there girls there?" I asked.

"No why?" He asked.

I didn't believe for one minute that there wasn't girls there because I mean c'mon it's Taylor.

"I don't believe you." I said strait.

"What do you mean you don't believe me what exactly do you think I'm doing." I could tell he was getting on the defensive which made me believe him less.

"Are you cheating on me or planning on cheating on me." I asked.

"No I would never cheat on you." Nash said.

"Have you kissed another girl?" I asked.

"For fuck sake no I haven't." Nash said.

"I don't trust you." I said.

"Why?" He asked his voice getting deeper.

"Right that's it." I said getting up.

"What's it?" He asked.

I grabbed his jacket and emptied the pockets there was stuff like money and cards and I thought that was is it.

"See." Nash said then I found another pocket am emptied that one and there I found a packet of condoms and I threw them at Him.

"Do you wanna explain that?" I asked.

"No babe look I was-"
I cut him off.

"Oh save it Nash seriously, now who's the lucky girl you've been having sex with?" I asked him "and does she know you have a girlfriend already?"

"Babe I haven't been having sex with anyone I swear is was-"
I didnt want his stupid excuses anymore I walked over to him at sat by him on the bed,

I kissed him softly then pulled away.

"Did she kiss you like I did?" I asked seductively and Nash didn't answer he just looked down and bit his bottom lip.

I kissed him again and bit his bottom lip and he moaned slightly.

"Did she bite you like I did." I said and bit my lip.

"Please y/n I swear there is no one else." Nash said but I knew that he was clearly getting affected by what I was doing.

I tugged at the collar of his shirt bringing him closer to me and I kissed him again then bit his bottom lip, I tugged at his shirt then pulled away.