24 not dirty

Your POV

I was a regular girl
16 (pretend Nash is like 16 here too)
I was about to finish school I was getting done with my last few exams and all.

I had a best friend called senita she was a full on fan girl obsessed with all the viners, all the bands EVERYTHING but her favourite was Nash Grier she'd talk about him all the time 24/7

I knew about him too but I was the opposite I HATED in fact hated was an understatement I DETESTED him and his crappy videos and his STUPID vines it was a waist of my time and I thought he was wasting his time.

I didn't hate on him at all like towards him but I just hated him and he just pissed me off so much I didn't get why he was famous AT ALL.

Senita found out that Nash and his brother Hayes were coming to our town and she was going and I liked Hayes I thought he was sweet so I said that I would go to meet Hayes but if I had to meet Nash I swear I would leave.

ON THE DAY
I stayed at senita's house and we got ready on the day to meet these boys and she wouldn't shut up about it, it was ridiculous.

We got ready and her parents took us but they didn't come in.

We waited in the Que. And a woman put a wrist band on
It was literally only a meet and greet because they happened to be here but we had to have one anyway.

"THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!" Senita said

"Yeah I know." I said not really bothered.

We waited in the Que. To actually meet them and we found out that you had to meet both of them because it was part of the thing and you would have to pass them both anyway.

We were waiting like 2 hours then it came to our turn and senita went to the other desk to meet Nash before Hayes so I just went to Hayes and he was really sweet.

"Hey it's nice to meet you." He said and I hugged him.

"I love you." I said

"I love you too." He smiled

He was really warm and it made me smile I nearly forgot he was famous at one point

He signed a picture that I had and I hugged him again then I my friend went to Hayes so I had to go to Nash but I wasn't bothered

He was looking down at something reading something off a sheet so I just stood in front of the desk and then he looked up at me, his eyes were really more blue than on his pictures and things.

"Hey, and what's your name?" He asked

"Y/n." I said.

"It's nice to meet you." He said and he smiled.

"Yeah you too." I said and he looked at me in a weird way as to say WHY ARENT YOU EXCITED OR ASKING FOR A HUG?

He looked at me for a couple of second and I just looked back at him.

"Do..you want a hug or anything signing?" He asked

"I don't really have anything for you to sign, I only thought it was Hayes here so I only had a picture of him." I lied.

"Ohh so your shocked then?" He asked

"I guess." I said

I didn't know what to say
I knew nothing about him
Wasn't a fan
Didn't like him
There was nothing fan girly about it

It was literally like talking to a
Normal person seriously.

"Do you want a hug?" He asked

"Okay?" I said so he stood up and he hugged me, he was taller than and he was also very warm he smelled really good too.