13 dirty

Nash slept round my house and we were lying in my bed, he hugged me up to him and he told me he loved me which made me feel warm and happy

I put my leg across him and I knew it, he was all suddenly turned on by it
I felt his hard on my leg so I moved my leg slightly and he bit his bottom lip

"How are you feeling baby?" I asked him as I slowly moved my leg making him breath heavily.

"Don't tease me babe." He told me and I smirked.

"I would never tease you unless you've been bad." I told him "so have you been a bad boy?"

"N no babe never." He said moving slightly.

I knew what he wanted and I was sure gonna give it him and he looked like he didn't want to wait.

I took his hard in my hand and began to move my hand slowly causing him to breath heavily but I didn't want him just to breath heavily I wanted his sexy moaning noises.

I leaned up and kissed him slowly and he kissed back not really in time with me but it didn't matter I knew he liked it, I kisses down to his jawline where I left little kisses up and down his jaw, that's when he did what I wanted He moaned slightly so I slightly quickened the pace hand just a little faster making Nash breath out deeply and he moaned again a little louder.

"Mmm you like that baby boy?" I asked and he moaned.

"P please-" was all he could say as he moaned again.

"Faster b baby." He told me so I moved my hand slightly faster again.

"Fuck." He moaned.

I kissed him and bit his bottom lip making him moan deeper.

He held around my waist and as I got faster he held me tighter.

"Fuck I'm close keep going baby." He told me though he could hardly speak as what I was giving him was overwhelming for him and by this point he couldn't control his moaning and none of his words made sense as he couldn't finish any of his sentences.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." He moaned I slowed my pace down, I leaned up to him and I kisses him once, he tried to kiss back but it was hard as his orgasm which was soon coming was leaving him unable to respond to anything quickly.

He held my tighter and tighter as he got closer.

"Cum for me baby." I whispered deeply in his ear making him shiver I kisses him once again then he held me the tightest he could as his orgasm hit him he moaned loudly and completely tensed letting all his liquids away from him I kissed him slowly as i moved my hand slowly ending out his high

He relaxed his muscles and kissed my cheek

"Thank you baby." He said, his voice was dry and he couldn't talk much.

"I got up and went into the bathroom

"Where are you going?" Nash asked

I got a tissue and went back to him I cleaned his liquids from around his area and he shivered as I did so

"Thank you for that." He said and he kissed my cheek again

I smiled and hugged back up to him.

He was tired from everything I put his body through and soon fell asleep as safely hugged his warmth sending love and happiness to him.

A/n hoped you liked it I'll update soon
Bye luvs 💖