6 cheat

Me and Nash are best friends and have been best friends since nursery ( Kindergarten for the American lovelies)
We have never dated but I've always had a crush on Nash but for the past 5 months it's been more than a crush since Nash got a girlfriend and I HATE her and she hates me and acts all sarcastic around me god she's vile but when I said it's been more than a crush since Nash got this GIRLFRIEND I mean I'm beginning to realise I actually really love him and need him around and It really kills me to see him with her because it should be me, that's how I feel anyway and I think Nash knows I'm crushing on him but he never mentions it.

Nash messaged me earlier saying he was having a party and he wanted me to go so of corse I said yes.

I had a shower washed my hair and did my makeup a bit more than I usually put on and I wore something dressy with heels to try and look good which hopefully was gonna work.

I went to Nash's house and he answered the door with his bitch of a girlfriend hanging off his arm,

"Hey come in." Nash said hugging me and obviously his girl didn't like It she looked me up and down then gave me a dirty look,

"Hey." I simply said nicely because I never made it obvious I didn't like her.

"Hi." She blankly answered.

We didn't really get drunk because there wasn't really any alcohol just like wkd which is 1.5% so wouldn't really do anything.

I went over to Nash who was sitting on his own,

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah corse, how are you ma darlin?" He said with a southern accent.

"Good where's Tiffany?" I asked, I was surprised that she wasn't hanging off him like she normally is when I'm around.

"Nashter come on dance with me." Tiffany ( Nash's girlfriend) said. I gave her a bit of an evil look cuz I made up the nickname Nashter for Nash years ago then suddenly she's started saying it which has really pissed me off.

"Umm I don't dance babe." Nash kinda laughed.

"Yes you do c'mon." She said grabbing him, he stood up.

"RIGHT WHO WANTS TO PLAY DARES?" Nash shouted obviously to get out of the dancing thing.

We sat In a circle and started to play dares.

On my go I chose for Cameron do do something random then Cameron told me to tip water over me but Nash said no,

"Nah don't do that she's obviously worked hard getting ready for this and she's done her hair so no do something else." He winked at me I found it really cute he had actually admired my time into getting dressed up and Tiffany glared at me but I just smiled at her.

It was Taylor's turn to choose someone to do something and obviously Taylor being Taylor he moved on to dirty things,

First he dared Cameron to kiss him which he did really quick and it was funny then on his second go he dared Matt to go off with his girlfriend which no one knows whether they did anything or not.

On Taylor's last go he told Nash to make out with Tiffany which made me cringe, Nash leaned over to her then looked at me and I looked down quickly, he was gonna do it slowly but Tiffany grabbed him and started to kiss him which then he kissed back and I felt sad because he kissed her with love and like he meant it, they were sitting opposite me and I couldn't look anymore so I got up and went upstairs, I went in Nash's room and sat on his bed, on the wall was a picture I drew for him when we were little
It was a picture of me and him holding hands and I wrote I love you with a massive heart, it was really bad because I couldn't draw but really cute that he's got it on his wall,