9

"Do you want to come in?" I asked Nash as he leaned against the frame of the door looking so sexy He looked at me deeply in the eyes and walked slowly through my door which now left us both in alone in the house

Nash slowly walked up to me then put a piece of my long hair behind my ear.

"Your so beautiful." He said deeply as he bit his bottom lip, I smiled awkwardly then looked down.

I turned around and went to walk away to turn on some lights but Nash stopped me.

"No we don't need light, well I don't need light, I just need you." He smirked then leaned down slowly and kissed me softly, I kissed back and he worked his hands carefully down until he reached my ass where his one hand still stayed while the other was on my cheek sweetly.

I pulled away and looked into Nash's deep blue eyes which were turning me on.

"My parents will be back soon." I said looking down.

"It's okay I'm real quick we'll have time beautiful." Nash smirked.

"What if I don't want to be quick." I played.

"Oh your a tease, I can be whatever you want baby." He said, he only spoke deeply and that was turning me on too I bit my bottom lip and looked down again and Nash groaned lightly which made me look back up.

"Do you want me?" I asked then looked down at his hard through his pants.

"Honestly I'm holding myself off you right now and if this were up to me no way would you still be wearing clothes at this point" Nash bit his lip, "but I have respect and I don't wanna hurt you."

I smiled and stepped closer to Him.

"Let me do this." I said, I put my hands on his shoulders and he breathed heavily at my touch I leaned forward and began to kiss his neck and he tensed when I sucked his sweet spot I could tell that I was effecting him bad.

I kissed his jawline then I pulled away he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me, he leaned down and kissed me softly and I kissed back, I automatically jumped into his strong arms where he then carried me to my mom and dad's bedroom within seconds , he dropped me on the bed then hovered over me.

Nash slowly unbuttoned my shirt as he kissed me a little more intensely as he did before then he pulled away.

"Wait, I need to know that you want this." He said with a Caring attitude.

I nodded and took off my shirt fully then Nash leaned down slowly again his kisses filled with love made me feel safe with him.

I slowly pulled away.
"I want you." I whispered deeply which made Him smirk.

"Show me." He said

I slowly pulled up his shirt and he took it off then I told him to lay down on the bed which he did, I leaned down close to him and kissed him barely once then I kissed his jaw line because I knew that he liked me doing it before and just doing that was making him moan.

"I need you so bad." He moaned deeply , I stopped and looked at him deeply he was starring at me like he was ready to pounce on me.

"I don't have to do a lot." I said.

"You don't have to do anything." He smirked.

He told me to lie down so I did, he then carefully placed kisses down my stomach which made me shiver, he came to my pants line then he looked up at me and smirked slightly then slowly he took off my pants and underwear and came back up and kissed me, I think it was to comfort me.