7 Anniversary REQUESTED

This is for sarah_loves_yuh1 hope you like it 😁

Your POV.

So it was mine and Nash's 1 year anniversary and he said he was taking me bowling because he's pretty low key he doesn't go fancy, I got changed into some shiny leggings and a nice top and to dress it up a bit I wore some heels but they weren't very high so it was okay, I walked down the stairs where Nash was waiting ( live together)

"You ready babe?" He asked and I nodded.

We drove to bowling and did a few rounds and On one Me and Nash did it together and knocked all the pins down.

At the end round Nash let me win,

"Well done baby." He said as he kissed my cheek, I found it really sweet.

We went home and cooked Dinner together then we watched a movie on our bed.

In the movie these people started kissing and 'touching each other'
I looked at Nash and he was biting his bottom lip I looked at Nash then back at the movie and the people were getting undressed so I looked away awkwardly.

I felt Nash looking me up and down so I looked at him and he was.

"That turned you on didn't it." I said and I started to bite my bottom then I stopped.

"No it was you." He said

Nash leaned over and kissed me softly I kissed back and he licked my bottom lip and I shivered, I tugged the collar of Nash's shirt bringing him closer to me and he moaned.

"How do you do this to me." He bit his bottom lip and I smiled then kissed him again, Nash pulled up the hem of my shirt and I took it off so I did the same to him and he took his shirt off too I pulled away and placed kissed down his abs and I looked up at him when I reached his area and he just bit his lip and looked me up and down, I slowly took off his jeans and underwear then I moved up and kissed him once again, I went back down to his area and and took his dick and began to suck it.

"Oh my fucking god your so good at this." Nash moaned and I carried on.

I felt him tense,
"Damn I'm gonna cum." Nash moaned

, just as he was about to cum I stopped.

"No don't stop." He almost begged.

"It's okay baby Imma give it you in a minute." I told him "hard"

Nash half smiled and pulled me towards him he kissed me hard and bit my lip and he kinda growled which turned me on even more than I already was and I moaned.

I took off my pants and underwear then I kissed up Nash's abs then I licked his bottom lip and kissed him.

"You want it?" I asked seductively and Nash nodded.

"I want you so bad right now." He said deeply and I bit my bottom lip.

Nash opened the draw Next to him and Took a condom from it.

"You wanna do it?" He smirked and I nodded so took the condom from his hand and opened, I slowly pushed it down on him and he breathed heavily out.

I sat on top of him and slowly went down on him and I moaned loudly and Nash grabbed me tight and pulled me down and kissed me roughly I kissed back and tugged at the blonde tips of His hair making him moan my name slightly.

"Give it to me baby." Nash moaned and bit his bottom lip,

I changed the pace and grinded my hips from time to time Making it better.

"Fuck." Nash breathed heavily and I knew he was close, and I was close too.

"Babe I'm close." He moaned and clenched his jaw where I could see his defined jaw line looking sexy as hell.

"Fuck babe." He moaned loudly, his moans turning me on more, I felt a ray of heat go through my body and I was really close.

"Nash-" I moaned.

"Cum for me babe on 3" Nash said and he just managed to turn us over so I was under him,

1." He moaned and thrusted hard

2." He thrusted hard again.

"Fuck thr-" was all he managed to say before he collapsed on top of me.

He pecked my lips a couple of times before rolling off me.

"Happy anniversary babe." He said and he hugged me up to him.

"Happy anniversary." I said before falling asleep.

A/N hope you liked it my lovely okay I'll update tomorrow 😊💕