FIVE

~Hi guys :) The next few chapters focus a lot more on Abby's character and her arc, so I hope you enjoy them! Thank you so much for all the support! Love youuuuu <3333~

The following morning, Abby laid in bed wide awake.

Mark was still asleep, his back to her, snoring softly. She stared at his bare shoulders, resisting the urge to just run her hands over them.

She was dreading today.

Abby wondered how her dad would react when she showed up at his front door. Would he ask her to leave or invite her to stay? Would he be upset about Mark? What if they fight?

She took a deep breath and turned onto her back, staring up at the ceiling. The things that Strahm had said were bothering her. It just seemed like he thought Mark was in on the murders. It couldn't be true. He was always busy with work.

Mark turned onto his other side and opened his eyes, looking at Abby as he woke up.

"Good morning," she said, giving him a small, slightly forced smile.

"Good morning." Mark rubbed his eyes. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm nervous."

He nodded. "You're going to be okay."

Abby also nodded, sighing as she moved closer to him. Mark watched as she wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his neck. He enjoyed it, exhaling sharply as he held her against him.

"Do we really have to go?" Abby asked.

"We don't have to," he replied. "Only if you want to."

"Ugh... I need to."

Mark's chest rose and fell slowly with his breathing. Abby decided she needed a stress reliever and rolled them over so Mark was on top of her. He blinked, looking down at her in surprise. "Mark... um..." She looked at him with slightly widened eyes and bit her lip.

"Right now?" He asked in shock.

"I need to get my mind off of it."

"Honey, I want you to actually want to... are you really sure?"

She ran her hand down his front and watched the way his demeanor changed when she reached his lower region. "Yes, I'm sure."

He took a deep breath before dipping his head and kissing her slowly. Over the past couple days, the two of them had been spending much of their day and night making love. She had not had one of her episodes yet and it had been amazing every time. Abby knew while they were doing it that she had never felt this way and that she wanted to stay with him, hell, even marry him.

Mark moved slowly, moaning against her lips. Abby tried to lay back and let herself enjoy him, closing her eyes. He felt good, sounded good, but she couldn't get her mind off of the stress. Abby decided she wasn't trying hard enough, so she began to use her hands more and kiss his neck as he thrusted. However, she was quieter than usual and she knew it wasn't the same.

When he lifted his head and looked at her, she could tell he was a tad off put. Mark came to a stop slowly and cupped her face. "Abby..."

"I'm sorry..." she groaned. "Did I turn you off...?"

"No, no no no," Mark said. He stroked her face. "I'm just scared you're not comfortable."

"I am! I promise!" Abby kissed him as she tried not to panic.

Mark kissed back for a moment, but broke away. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to enjoy yourself." Abby began to tear up. Mark blinked and looked at her nervously.