Three girls and a quest

It's late at night at the Santiago household, Ronnie Anne is in her bedroom studying from a spellbook, then she held up her hand and a can of cola floats towards her hand and opens it up. Then her phone rang, so she puts down her spellbook and looks at her phone and answers it.

"Hey dad." Ronnie Anne greeted.

"Hi Ronnie Anne, how are you?" Arturo asked.

"I'm fine. How's Great Lakes City?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"Pretty good, at least it's better than Miracle City." Arturo said. "Anything new with you?"

"Just some new neighbours moving in." Ronnie Anne replied.

"I just hope they're better than the last neighbours." Arturo said. "They were oddballs."

"I'm sure they'll be better than the last neighbours, besides it's been years since the Morrows moved away." Ronnie Anne said.

"I hope you're right, anyway I better get going see you later sweetie." Arturo said as he hung up.

"I hope so." Ronnie Anne said, she then returned to her Levitating and reading spellbooks. But unknown to her, Carlota is spying on her through a window right before she shuts the blinds.

The next morning, Carlota is over at the Santiago household having Breakfast with her family, along with the rest of her family. "So we're getting new neighbours today." Hector said.

"I hope they're artists like me, I need more inspiration in my life." Frida said.

"I hope they have some cute boys." Carlota said.

"Who knows, but I'm sure they'll be good neighbours." Maria said.

After breakfast the Casagrandes and Santiagos have left to do their regular things. Ronnie Anne grabs her skateboard and heads on out. "See you guys later." Ronnie Anne said and ran out the house.

Carlota is walking back to her room, until she was stopped by Rosa and Maria. "Carlota, we need to have a little talk." Maria said.

"What is it grandma and Aunt Maria?" Carlota asked.

"We need you and Ronnie Anne to go on a little adventure." Rosa said.

Ronnie Anne is skating down the street, looking around the town. "Nothing yet." She said to herself as she skated to the park, right when she enters the park and her phone beeps. Ronnie Anne looks at her phone and sees a text from Lincoln.

Dando and Tetrax know about the rest of our friends, Cristina and Chandler about our team. Already Dando is not a fan of Chandler.

"Sounds about right." Ronnie Anne chuckled, but she bumped into someone, knocking her off her skateboard. Ronnie Anne took one look at the person she bumps into a 12 year old light-skinned, half-Chinese girl, with long brunette hair and freckles. She wears a blue long-sleeved shirt revealing her shoulders, black shorts, a pink headband, white earrings, red socks, and black tennis boots.

"Oh geez. I'm really sorry." The girl said.

"It's my fault, I didn't see where I was going." Ronnie Anne said.

"I can say the same on my end." The other girl said.

The two girls get back up and look at each. "I never seen you here before. Are you new here?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"My family and I just moved here. I'm Sid Chang." Sid introduced.

"I'm Ronnie Anne Santiago. Welcome to Royal Woods, where are you and your family moving?" Ronnie Anne asked.