Origins

It's a sunny day in Royal Woods, Lincoln, Clyde and Ronnie Anne are at Gus' game and grub playing some arcade games. "Not bad Lincoln." Ronnie Anne commented.

"Thanks, but this time I'm going to win." Lincoln said.

Then Lincoln's video game character unleashed a series of combos on Ronnie Anne's video game character. "You won." Ronnie Anne said shocked.

"Got that right." Lincoln smirked.

"Great job Lincoln." Clyde said.

"Thanks Clyde." Lincoln said.

"So guys got any plans for the last 2 weeks of summer?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"Nothing but the chaos of ten sisters." Lincoln said.

"Nothing much on my end." Clyde replied.

"We need to do something before school starts." Ronnie Anne said.

"How about camping?" Clyde suggested.

"Hard pass." Ronnie Anne said. "My extended family is way too overprotective and won't let me go near the woods."

"No can do Clyde." Lincoln replied.

Meanwhile in space, a small grey spaceship with twin fins and green spheres is being chased by a large spaceship. The large spaceship shoots lasers at the grey spaceship blasting the engine.

Inside the large spaceship, a squid like alien with a red armored suit and gauntlets, tentacles for a beard and piercing red eyes. "I want the Omnitrix!" He shouted.

"Understood sir!" A soldier said.

"Nothing will stop me from obtaining ultimate power!" The squid alien shouted.

But the squid alien spoke too soon when the ship that he was chasing shot a laser at the ship and then fires an orb in a different direction.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The squid alien shouted.

Back on Earth, Lincoln, Clyde and Ronnie Anne are walking back from the arcade. "So any ideas guys?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"Nope." Lincoln replied.

"Nothing yet." Clyde replied.

"I'm sure something will come." Ronnie Anne said.

"I hope so." Lincoln said.

But then things start to get interesting when a meteorite comes straight down and impacts right in the woods. "Whoa you guys see that?" Clyde asked.

"I'm gonna go check it out!" Ronnie Anne said and ran off.

"Ronnie Anne wait!" Lincoln said and chased after Ronnie Anne as Clyde followed the two.

Lincoln, Clyde and Ronnie Anne are heading towards the crash site, but Lincoln was ahead of Clyde and Ronnie Anne. But Lincoln made to the crash site and sees a blue-grey orb. "What the heck is that thing?" Lincoln said as he leaned in for a closer look, but then he falls in the crater and tumbles down.

"Ow." Lincoln groaned. He gets back up and sees that the orb opened up. Lincoln looks at what's in the orb and it's a big wristwatch that's black, has a green hourglass shape in the dial, even with black and grey on the watch. Lincoln walks up to the watch to get a closer look.

Then the watch jumps on Lincoln's left wrist, Lincoln panics and shakes to get the watch off. "Get off of me!" He shouted.

Then Lincoln grabbed a stick and tries to pry the watch off his wrist, but the stick breaks. "Oh come on!" Lincoln shouted. Then he tries to pry it off of his wrist, but he presses a button on the watch and the dial rises and the hourglass turns into a diamond shaped with a weird figure on it. "What the heck?" Lincoln questioned.

Lincoln turns the dial and stops at a humanoid figure, he presses down on the dial and all the sudden a green light flashes and that gains the attention of Clyde and Ronnie Anne.

Lincoln looks at himself and sees that he's an adult height, his body is a magma based lifeform covered in dark red and brown rocks, a flaming head, and his feet are oval shaped with two toes. Lincoln looked at his hands and screamed.

"I'm on fire! I'm on fire! I'm on fire!" Lincoln screamed and ran around the forest. Then Lincoln stops and looks at his hands. "Wait, I'm ok." He then shoots a fireball at the ground. "Cool." He said.

Lincoln turns around and sees Ronnie Anne. Ronnie Anne screams at the top of her lungs.

"Ok I know this looks weird but I can explain." Lincoln explained.

Ronnie Anne grabs a big stick and whacks Lincoln with it. "Back away you ugly freak!" Ronnie Anne shouted.

"Who you calling a freak!?" Lincoln asked.

"When was the last time you looked into a mirror?" Ronnie Anne asked and whacked Lincoln in the chest with the big stick.

"Cut it out Lamette!" Lincoln shouted.

Ronnie Anne dropped the stick with a shocked face. "Lincoln?" Ronnie Anne asked. "What happened to you?"

"I found this watch in this weird pod thing, the watch jumped on my wrist, then I hit the dial on the watch and I'm some kind of monster." Lincoln explained.

"Ok so you found this watch and it turns you into a fire monster?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"You can say that." Lincoln replied.

Then Clyde runs up to the two and is shocked to see Lincoln's new form. "Clyde, before you freak out, it's Lincoln." Ronnie Anne said.

"Hey Clyde." Lincoln said.

"Lincoln what happened to you?" Clyde asked.

"I found this watch in this pod, the watch jumped onto my wrist and I pressed the dial and I became a monster." Lincoln said.

"We need to get out of here before Lincoln starts a forest fire." Ronnie Anne said.

"But we can't let the people see Lincoln like this!" Clyde said.

"We don't have a choice." Clyde said.

Then two lasers are fired at the trio, but they dodge the blasts. They look and see a dark orange flying drone is seen. "Is that a drone?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"I see it!" Lincoln shouted and threw two fireballs at the drone. The drone gets hit by the fireballs and circles around. Then Lincoln runs up to the drone and jumps on the drone and punches a hole in the drone. "Don't overheat!" Lincoln shouted and fired a firestream in the drone's circuits causing the drone to explode.

Lincoln jumps down and smirks. "That was an awful one liner." Ronnie Anne said.

"It wasn't that bad." Lincoln replied as the logo on his chest beeped red and made a weird sound. Then flash of red light blinds Clyde and Ronnie Anne's vision. They both see that Lincoln is back to his human form.

"What just happened?" Clyde asked.

"I think this thing has a time limit." Lincoln said.

"But what about the drone?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"I have no idea. But I have a feeling that this thing is not from Earth." Lincoln said.

Meanwhile back on the ship the captain of the ship, the squid alien is in a tube with an amber liquid, missing a right arm and a left leg. "We lost the scout drone." A crew member said.

"Then send another drone." The squid alien said.

"Yes sir." The crew member said.

"A bigger one!" The squid alien shouted.

Then a giant pill shaped drone is shot out of the ship.

Lincoln, Clyde and Ronnie Anne exited the forest. "So how are you going to hide this from your family?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"I haven't figured it out yet." Lincoln said. "But I'm not gonna let Lisa hand me over at Area 51.

Just then they hear something crashed land into the ground. "Either that's another watch or another drone?" Clyde asked.

The three all sees the drone in a distance bigger than the last one, but has some legs and arms. "Please tell me you something bigger than the fire guy." Ronnie Anne said.

Lincoln looked at the watch and sees that the hourglass symbol flashes green. "I hope so." Lincoln said.

Lincoln enters behind a alleyway and activates his watch and circles the dial, until he finds the right one for the job. "Ok I'll go for the big one." Lincoln said and slammed on the dial and began his transformation. Lincoln's body is surrounded in pale green crystals, four crystal shards on his back and has a sharp head. He wears a uniform that's black on the right side and orange on the left side, and the watch symbol is on the left side of his upper chest.

"Cool." He said. "I wonder what he can do?" Then he sees an explosion from a distance. "Well I guess a field test will do." Lincoln said and ran off.

The giant robot is destroying all of the town, while the citizens run away in fear, Clyde and Ronnie Anne we're watching the destruction behind a car.

"Lincoln better hurry up and fast!" Ronnie Anne said.

"Where is he?" Clyde asked.

Then they see Lincoln in alien form jumps which surprises both Clyde and Ronnie Anne. "Is that Lincoln?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"Hey ugly!" Lincoln shouted as the drone looks and scans Lincoln's chest and sees the watch symbol on his chest. The drone walks up to Lincoln and he gets ready for battle. "Ok let's see what you can do?"

Lincoln aims his arms at the robot and diamonds are shot out of Lincoln's arm and hits the drone in the chest. "Ok shoot diamonds." Lincoln said to himself.

Lincoln continued firing diamond shards at the drone. The drone attempts to smash Lincoln, but Lincoln dodges the attack and kept on firing.

"He's really good." said Clyde.

Ronnie Anne noticed the eye visor is glowing. "Wait is that drone?" Ronnie Anne asked. Before Ronnie Anne could figure it, the drone fired a laser beam at Lincoln. "NOOOOO!" Ronnie Anne shouted.

But the laser redirects from Lincoln's chest and goes up in the sky. "Cool." said Lincoln. Then he got an idea, it would either result in him dead or destroying the drone. Lincoln runs up to the drone. "Hey metalhead! Hit me with your best shot!"

The drone charges it's laser again. "What is he doing?" Clyde asked.

The drone fires the laser beam at Lincoln, but his diamond body redirects the beam and moves his arms towards the drone and hits the head of the drone causing it to fall backwards.

"Way to go, um!" Clyde tried to think of something.

"Diamondhead Guy." Ronnie Anne said.

"No problem. But I come in peace and all that stuff." Lincoln said. "See you around Royal Woods!" Lincoln said and ran off.

"So much for being normal." Ronnie Anne said.

"Have you seen Lincoln's life?" Clyde asked.

"Yeah I have." Ronnie Anne replied.

Meanwhile back on the ship, a crew member walks up the captain. "We have lost contact with the drone my lord."

The captain of the ship groans. "Whoever possesses the Omnitrix, I will find the being and rip the Omnitrix off of their corpse." The captain said. "For my name is Vilgax!"

Lincoln made it back home and he sees his parents at the door. "Lincoln! Thank goodness you're home!" Rita said and hugged her son.

"What's going on?" Lincoln asked.

"We heard that there was this robot attacking the town and we wanted to make sure you're safe." Lynn Sr said.

"Well I'm fine." Lincoln replied.

Then Rita notices the watch on Lincoln's left wrist. "Where did you get that watch?" Rita asked.

"Oh I got this from Gus' game and grub, but it was a limited edition prize." Lincoln lied.

"You got that from the arcade?" Rita asked.

"Yeah that's right, anyway I gotta upstairs." Lincoln said and went upstairs to his room while both Rita and Lynn Sr both give each other a look.

Once Lincoln is in his room, he sighs in relief and he hears his laptop beeping. He answers his laptop and sees Clyde and Ronnie Anne in a video chat. "Hey Linc." Ronnie Anne greeted.

"Hey buddy." Clyde replied.

"Hey guys." Lincoln greeted.

"So did your sisters go freak out mode?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"No, just my parents were worried about me. But if anyone asks I got the watch from Gus' game and Grub." Lincoln said. "And it was the only one they had."

"I guess that makes sense I guess." Ronnie Anne shrugged. "But you have to watch out for Lisa. She'll want to study you."

"Lucy too since she can appear out of nowhere." Clyde said.

"Don't worry I can keep it a secret. I can handle." Lincoln said.

"Oh really remember when you had to take care of Francine and then your sisters found out about her." Ronnie Anne pointed out.

"This is different, Leni won't spray the watch with raid." Lincoln replied.

"Unless you have an alien spider." Clyde said.

"Thanks for putting that in my head." Lincoln said.

"Maybe we can do a test run in the Junkyard tomorrow." Ronnie Anne suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea." Lincoln agreed. "I want to see if I have other aliens besides Heatblast and Diamondhead."

"Heatblast and Diamondhead?" Clyde asked.

"You gave them names?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"You wanted me to go by Lincoln? Besides every hero need a alter ego." Lincoln said.

"Well I see your point." Ronnie Anne sighed. "Anyway I'll see you guys tomorrow." Ronnie Anne then ended her video chat.

"I gotta go, see you later buddy." Clyde said and ended his video chat.

Lincoln sighs and looks at the readers. "I know what you're all thinking, how you going to keep this a secret from your family? Well it's not going to be easy, but I can keep this watch a secret from my smart sister and the rest of my sisters." Lincoln said. "But I think that drone came from space? So I think there could be other aliens, but who knows how many."

The next day.

Clyde and Ronnie Anne are in the junkyard waiting for Lincoln to show up. "Where is he?" Ronnie Anne asked impatiently.

"I'm sure he'll show up, we just have to wait." Clyde aid.

"He better have an alien with super speed." Ronnie Anne growled.

Then an orange blur passes by and a dust cloud blinds them and when the cloud clears they both see a cat-like alien with a black suit like color scheme, his arms, legs part of his head and chest are orange, the arms and legs have spikes, has black mask like fins around the eyes and the watch symbol on his chest.

"Hey guys."

"Lincoln?" Clyde asked.

"Who else? I found an alien who has super speed." Then watch symbol started beeping and then a flash of red light turns Lincoln back to normal.

"So you have a alien with super speed?" Ronnie Anne asked while shocked.

"Yeah I haven't found a name for this alien yet." Lincoln said. "But we have to wait until the logo is green. It needs to charge."

"Ok so this thing needs to recharge like a cellphone?" Clyde said.

"So that's a disadvantage." Ronnie Anne said. "Hey I got it, Fasttrack that can be the name of the alien."

"Good one." Lincoln agreed.

The three all waited for the watch to recharge and when the watch flashes green. Lincoln presses the button and cycles through the aliens, he stops and salms the watch and blinds both Clyde and Ronnie Anne in a bright greenlight. Then they both see a cyan moth-like alien, with a hooded robe with the same color as the body. The watch symbol is on the belt.

"Lincoln?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"Who else?" Lincoln asked.

"You have to stop saying that." Ronnie Anne said annoyed.

"Sorry." Lincoln said.

"So what are you the Mystery man?" Clyde asked.

"Let me found out." Lincoln said and his robe opened up to be shaped like moth-like wings and flies up. "Ok so flight is down." Then he holds out his right hand and an ice beam is shot out and freezes a car.

"Ok ice powers." Ronnie Anne pointed out. "He better not sing let it go."

"Nice job Lincoln." Clyde said.

"You mean Big Chill."

"Ok so we got four aliens down." Clyde said. But then an explosion is heard from a distance.

"Looks like duty calls." Big Chill said and flew off.

"Come on Clyde let's go." Ronnie Anne said.

"Why? We don't have any powers or weapons." Clyde pointed out.

"I know but we have to make sure Lincoln doesn't do something stupid." Ronnie Anne said and then the two of them run off to follow Lincoln to the scene of the crime.

A bunch of police cars are at the first bank of Royal Woods, a person steps of the bank wearing a metal suit. "Put your hands behind your head!" A police officer shouted.

"Here's my response!" The Metal robber shouted with a voice change that sounded high tech and fired some grenades at the police cars and they explode on impact. "Not bad for my first bank robbery for Metalhead!"

"Really?" Metalhead looks up and sees Big Chill. "Sounds like a Iron Man rip-off."

"Who's the bug freak?" Metalhead asked.

"The name's Big Chill." Big Chill said and shot an ice beam at Metal Man. Metalhead dodges the ice beam and fires some missiles, Big Chill breathes an ice breath on the missiles freezing them instantly.

Metalhead then walks up to a police car, picks it up and throws it at Big Chill. "Freeze that!" Metalhead shouted.

Big Chill suddenly became intangible and the police car went right through him. "You missed." Big Chill mocked.

Metalhead looked around for Big Chill, but couldn't find him anywhere. "Show yourself coward!" Metalhead shouted.

"Here!" Big Chill appeared behind Metalhead and touched the villain's back starting to freeze the whole body. "I see you didn't figured out the freezing problem dude."

"Freezing problem?" Metalhead questions right before the system gets shut down. "Oh come on!" A voice came from Metalhead's helmet but sounded like a woman.

"Huh." Big Chill removed the helmet to reveal a woman in her 20s with maroon hair, pale skin, black lipstick and black eyes. "So Metalhead was actually Metal Woman." said Big Chill.

"The name's Rojo!" Rojo shouted. Then the watch symbol started beeping.

"Take her away boys!" Big Chill said and flew away into an alleyway. Then a flash of red light, Lincoln is back to normal and looks to see the cops take Rojo away.

"First criminal and so far it's a woman." said Lincoln.

"Looks like it Lincoln." Clyde said with Ronnie Anne being by his side.

"But by the looks of it, she looks too punk if she made that Iron Man rip-off suit." Ronnie Anne pointed out.

"I have to agree with you Ronnie Anne." Clyde said.

"But I have a feeling we'll be seeing Rojo again." Lincoln said as the van drives Rojo to jail.

Meanwhile at the Loud house, the Loud sisters are watching the news about Big Chill defeating Rojo. "I highly doubt that this woman could built that armor." said Lisa. "Though I'm surprised that an other world lifeform on our planet."

"All I can say is, he's pretty cool." Luan laughed as everyone around her groaned. "Get it?"

"I wish that ice bug was here to freeze Luan." Lynn groaned.

"I second that sister." Lola agreed.

The Loud parents are in their bedroom, after witnessing the news. "Ok that Diamond Alien and bug alien we saw today on the news, that can't be a coincidence?" Lynn Sr asked while pacing.

"I don't think so. They had that weird hourglass symbol on them." Rita pointed out. "They just came out of the blue."

"There's something I noticed when I saw what's left of the robot." said Lynn Sr as he took out his phone and showed his wife a picture of the wreckage of the robot's head and Rita's eyes widened.

"You don't think?" Rita asked.

"I'm not sure. But we need more information." said Lynn Sr.

"But if he does show up, we'll be ready." said Rita.

Back in the junkyard, Lincoln, Clyde and Ronnie Anne we're waiting for the watch to charge up and Lincoln sees that it's fully charged. "Fully charged." Lincoln said as he pressed the dial and cycled through the selection.

"Better make it quick Lincoln. My mom is waiting for me to come home." said Ronnie Anne.

Lincoln slams on the watch and a bright green light blinds Clyde and Ronnie Anne and they see a green, turtle-like alien with eight holes in his shell. He also has large, flipper-like arms and stumpy legs. The tips of his arms have three holes each, which can extend finger-like claws to use as fingers and the watch symbol on his chest.

"A turtle?" Clyde questions.

"That Alien better know ninjutsu or something." Ronnie Anne said.

"Let's find out." said Lincoln as he floats up as his legs combine together and the legs and arms spin like a fan and a powerful wind is blown from the holes and fins, blowing a car back.

"So you can create powerful winds cool." said Ronnie Anne. "Like a fan?"

"How about Terraspin?" Lincoln asked.

"Meh." said Ronnie Anne.

"It'll do." Clyde shrugged.

"Anyway I have to go, see you guys later." said Ronnie Anne as she grabs her skateboard and leaves the junkyard.

Ronnie Anne skates down the street and sees the two houses besides her home are for sale. "Man will those houses ever sell." Ronnie Anne said as she got off her skateboard and walked towards the front door right when Bobby came home.

"Hey Nei Nei, you won't believe what I just saw!" Bobby said excited.

"Let me that Ice bug guy showed up and took down a woman in a rip-off of Iron Man's Armor?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"How did you know?" Bobby asked.

"It's trending on social media." Ronnie Anne said.

"I haven't noticed at all because I was working." Bobby said.

They both entered the house where they saw their mom and a bag of burpin burger. "Oh hi kids. You're just in Time for dinner."

The two Santiago kids all sat down at the dinner table where Maria placed three wrapped burgers on each plate. "Oh that reminds me. I got these for you." said Maira and handed her kids two gift bags. "Don't open them until you eat your triple burpin burgers."

"You never let us get that." Bobby said.

"I figure I would do this once." said Maria.

"I have one question." Ronnie Anne said.

"What is it sweetie?" Maria asked.

"This a bribe isn't it?" Ronnie Anne asked with a deadpan tone in her voice.

"Ok fine it is." Maria sighed. "You see your grandparents, Uncle Carlos and his family have had it with those alley cats and some other reasons your Grandmother refused to explain. So they're moving to Royal Woods so your Grandfather can open up the new Bodega." Maria explained.

"Wait what?!" Both Ronnie Anne and Bobby exclaimed.