The Blob

It's late at night in the forest of Royal Woods, a homeless man is eating a can of baked beans near a campfire. He puts the can down and before the homeless man can go to sleep a meteor crashes right behind him. The homeless turns around and sees a grey meteor, he walks towards the meteor and it opens up revealing some dark pink slime as it leaps toward the homeless man.

It's Friday afternoon and school has ended for Lincoln, Clyde, Ronnie Anne, and Sid as they exited the school. "So far we teamed up with Mermaids, Demigods and now witches. What's next fairies?" Sid asked.

"If so I just hope they're not like that fairy show from the 2000s. Leni and Lori used to watch." said Lincoln. "Leni still hums that damn theme song."

"Ugh that's the worst." Ronnie Anne said.

"But what's going on tonight?" Lincoln asked.

"Staying home." Clyde, Ronnie Anne and Sid replied.

"Really? No patrol or visit to the junkyard?" Lincoln asked.

"Sorry Linc, but we need a break from action." Ronnie Anne said. "I mean we had to deal with a witch hunter in another dimension. Besides let the Avengers, Superman or any other handle the hero work."

"You sure?" Lincoln asked.

"Yeah, I need to set up another bedroom, my dads are bringing home a Foster kid. Her name is Hope." Clyde said.

"Well, I guess I need a break for tonight." Lincoln said.

"Trust us Linc. The whole team needs it." Sid said.

"Yeah, I guess so," Lincoln said. "But I can't say the same with the Autobots."

"I got something better Lincoln, we can go to the movies." Ronnie Anne said.

"That works." Lincoln said as the four kids went their separate ways. Little do they know a dark green low-riding motorcycle with a metal ram head, and the rider is a buffed man with tan skin black hair with a short beard, black t shirt, jean vest, blue jeans, black boots, a black helmet and a pair of sunglasses. He looks at the kids walking away from the school.

Meanwhile in the woods, Overhaul is walking through the woods looking around the woods along with Prowl and an Autobot who transforms into a yellow, wheeled front end loader. "What are we looking for again?" He asked.

"Something that crash landed in this area. Weren't you listening Landmine?" Overhaul asked.

"Yes I was listening." Landmine replied. "Something crash landed in the woods either a Decepticon pod, Vilgax's drones or something else."

"Or one of our own." Overhaul said. "Where the hell is Prowl?"

Prowl drops down from a tree and lands in a three point crouch position, but gets up on his two feet. "Easy talking to birds like those Disney Princesses." Landmine chuckled.

"Observing nature actually." Prowl answered. "But I made a discovery."

The two Autobots followed Prowl to a campsite where they see the meteor cracked in half. "This is the place." Prowl said as he walked towards the meteor. "Looks like something was in here."

"We better hurry, the camper or campers could be back soon." Overhaul said.

Landmine looked around and sees a hand near a bush. He pushed back the bush and he's horrified by what he's looking at. "Guys look!" Landmine called out as Prowl and Overhaul walk towards Landmine and they were horrified they see a dead homeless man with his lower half gone and it looks like he was being eaten from the inside.

"What happened to him?" Overhaul asked.

"No idea." Landmine said, they looked up and see a path of destruction of destroyed bushes and trees. "It's heading towards Royal Woods."