Secrets revealed

Lincoln was stunned that his sisters know that he's the aliens that been saving Royal Woods. "You think I'm some aliens? That's insane." Lincoln said as he shrugs it off.

"Don't lie Lincoln we have proof." Lori said.

"You do?" Lincoln asked.

"Yes we do. The microchip I implanted in the back of our family's necks says otherwise." Lisa said.

"You what?!" Lincoln exclaimed.

"She's going to remove them." Lori said. "Right Lisa?"

"Yes I will remove them." Lisa rolled her eyes. "But we have video proof." Lisa grabbed a tablet on Leni's bed and pointed it towards Lincoln.

"Is this drone footage?" Lincoln asked.

"Correct, I used your drone to follow you." Lisa explained as it showed footage of Lincoln entering the junkyard meeting up with Clyde and Ronnie Anne. They were talking and Lincoln slammed the watch to become Brainstorm.

"You saw me!?" Lincoln asked.

"Yeah, the cat's out of the bag." Lynn said.

"Don't you mean crab's out of the bag?" Luan laughed. "But seriously, we know that you're the aliens who shows up when danger comes."

"Ok fine, I'm the ten aliens of Royal Woods. Happy!?" Lincoln admitted. "What happened to my drone?"

"An eagle attacked your drone and it got ran over by a truck." Lisa admitted.

"You owe me a new drone." Lincoln said.

"If you insist." Lisa replied.

"You guys can't tell mom and dad. They'll flip if they find out and I'll be taken to Area 51." Lincoln said.

"Where is Area 51?" Leni asked. "Is that like a mall?"

"There's no time explaining that. We will not reveal your secret to our parental units." Lisa said. "But I wish to study that watch." Lisa said as she looked at the Omnitrix.

"I wish Lisa, but the Omnitrix is attached to my wrist. Both Clyde and Ronnie Anne know that as well." Lincoln explained.

"So how do Clyde and Ronnie Anne know?" Lori asked.

"I turned into Heatblast, the fire alien. Took a while to explain to them, and the next thing I know, a giant robot showed up and I turned into Diamondhead." Lincoln explained. "After that we've been checking out the other aliens, so far I have ten aliens and I've been fighting bad aliens and some crocks. Like that armored woman and those Megawatts."

"Megawhats?" Lana asked tilting her head.

"There's a different name for those guys." Lincoln said.

"Those things attacked the Carnival." Luna said.

"Yeah, but it was taken care of by two Bounty Hunters who are on our side." Lincoln said.

"Bounty Hunters?!" The sisters exclaimed.

"It's all good. They're also training me to fight against a alien Warlord named Vilgax." Lincoln said.

"He sounds like a real threat." Lynn said.

"He does and when he shows up I'll be ready for him." Lincoln said.

"We can help you too Lincoln." Lori said.

"How? Use loud music, sports, bad jokes, glitter, mud and poopy diapers against Vilgax?" Lincoln asked.

"What no? We'll cover for you every time you go alien." Lori said.

"Oh that works too." Lincoln said. "Thanks girls."

"Don't mention it dude." Luna said.

"We won't tell anyone about the Omnitrix. Whatever that is." Lori said.

"It's the name of the watch." Lincoln said.

Meanwhile at McLean industries, some scientists are examining a damaged drone that Diamondhead destroyed, there even stands a man in his 40's with fair skin, short black hair, wearing a black business suit with a white shirt. Looking at the scientists examining the drone. "Anything?" He asked.

"Not yet, Mr. McLean, but we know that this metal is not from earth. It's doesn't match the elements periodic table." The head scientist said.

"Let me know if you find anything." McLean said as he walked back to his office.

McLean enters his office and sits down at his desk. "What is the secret behind that drone?" McLean asked himself.

Then his big computer screen on his wall turns on and Vilgax appears on it. "Is this the location of my drone?" Vilgax questioned. "Answer me!"

McLean got up from his chair and walked to the screen. "Who the hell are you?" McLean asked.

"I am Vilgax and you acquired my drone." Vilgax said.

"I am Nigel McLean and that drone is mine now." McLean said. "The tech is interesting and I have plans for it."

"That doesn't matter, I have more drones where that came from, but I have an idea human." Vilgax said.

"What is your idea Squidward?" McLean asked.

"You help me retrieve the Omnitrix and in return, I will give you technology that you haven't seen before." Vilgax said.

"Hm. I like that idea. But you won't invade Earth? Right?" McLean asked.

"I will do no such thing for the home of my partner." Vilgax said.

"Then it's a deal partner." McLean smirked.