Demigods, ghosts and frogs

It's a cloudy day at Royal Woods Elementary school, the bell rings and Sid is placing her stuff in her locker, while Lincoln, Clyde, Ronnie Anne, and Rusty walk towards Sid. "Hey guys." Sid greeted.

"Hey Sid." Ronnie Anne said.

"You ready for the weekend?" Sid asked.

"I'm not." Rusty sighed. "I'm failing ancient history, and I have to take a test about Greek myths."

"Ouch, summer school is the worst." Sid said.

"Tell me about it. But what if Hunter and Robert are in Summer school?" Rusty replied.

"I would hate to be part of that." Ronnie Anne said.

"Tell me about it." Rusty said as they begin to walk down the hall. "I got to take the test on Tuesday."

"We predict you're going to fail." Hunter said with Robert snickering.

"Oh shut up Hunter and Robert." Lincoln said.

"We all know what's going to end." Robert said. "Rusty failing."

"No it won't." Rusty said. "I'll pass the test and won't be going to middle school."

"I doubt that. Better watch your stop Rusty." Hunter taunted until he and Robert slipped on a wet floor.

"You need to watch your step." Sid said as the five kids laughed as they exited the school where they see Ironhide, Bulkhead, Bumblebee and Arcee in Vehicle mode, but with Arcee she has a hologram for a driver of a woman wearing a biker suit and a helmet.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"There have been some Decepticons in Royal Woods." Ironhide said. "I already got your older sisters. Sideswipe is getting Lynn and Marcy from middle school."

"You think it's Blitzwing and Lugnut?" Sid asked.

"I doubt it. Those two are nothing but a joke." Bumblebee chuckled. "Now let's go." Lincoln, Clyde, Ronnie Anne and Sid both got into Bulkhead as the door closed.

"Sorry guys, I need to study for a test or else I have to go to summer school." Rusty said. "Kick their asses without me."

"Ok." The Autobots said as they drove away.

Later that night, we see an blue armored truck and a red sports car driving through the streets. The two cars reached an old warehouse and drive inside. The two vehicles stop and transformed into giant robots.

"Is this the place?" The armoured truck robot asked.

"Looks that way." The red sports car said.

The two robots look and see a man wearing a cloak. "Welcome giant metal beings." The cloaked figure greeted.

"Greetings human, I am Knock Out." The red car introduced introduced. "This is my Associate Breakdown." He said as he referred to the hulking robot.

"You must be here for the weapons?" the cloaked figure asked.

"It better be worth it. I have bugs in my grill." Knock Out said.

Outside of the warehouse, Team Loud are at the doorway with withe weapons and powers ready to use. Lincoln is about to slam down the Omnitrix. "No, not yet." Arcee whispered. "The light would give us away."

"I have weapons from Mount Olympus. I gave some mechanical bulls that breathe fire to another group." The cloaked figure explained. "I have warhammers, spears, swords and such."

"I already have a hammer." Breakdown said.

"Do you have anything else? We're dealing with not just with another army, but this brat with the Omnitrix." Knock Out explained.