The Icewoman Cometh

It's a hot day in Royal Woods, everyone is sweating from the blistering heat. People were stuck inside and trying to stay cool by any other means. In the Loud House, the Loud siblings are all in their swimwear and letting a fan cool them off. "This is literally the worst heatwave ever!" Lori cried out.

"You got that right." Lynn agreed. "I'm sweating like a pig."

"I feel like my back is fusing with the back of the couch." Luna said.

"I feel ya Luna." Lincoln groaned as sweat dropped from his forehead.

"Hey Lincoln why don't you change into Big Chill and cool us down?" Lola said.

"Sorry Lola but I don't think Big Chill will solve the cool off part. You girls might get frostbite." Lincoln said.

"Dang it!" The sisters groaned.

"Or we could die from being frozen." Lisa said.

"Yeah thanks for that mental image, Lisa." Lori replied with a deadpan look.

"Maybe we can use Lincoln as that fire alien when the heater goes out." Lynn said.

"The Omnitrix isn't a toy or a tool for your personal use." Lincoln said.

"Oh come dude! Where's your sense of fun?!" Luna asked.

"Sorry Luna. I have my limits." Lincoln said as he wipe the sweat off his forehead.

"Dang it." The girls groaned.

"So I heard from Bobby that Ronnie Anne got a red mark on her forehead by Hunter and Robert." Lori said.

"Yeah I know, I can't stand those guys. Robert drew a sketch of me getting hit by bread by the ducks from Breadwinners and posted it on my locker." Lincoln said. "He even wrote that the ducks are better than me."

"That show was horrible!" Luan replied.

"I saw the drawing, sadly Robert's a talented artist, but he uses his talent for hate." Lucy said.

"You're right. He's being an immature person." Lisa said.

"Hunter, he gets under my skin. He keeps saying Ace Savvy is overrated, you girls being horrible and places garbage in my locker." Lincoln said.

"Already I hate Hunter." Lynn said.

"Same here." Lola replied.

"I'm planning to get revenge on those two idiots." Lincoln said.

"If you want revenge I'm the right sister for that department." Lola smirked.

"Sorry Lola, I'm not going to put laxatives in their tea." Lincoln said.

"No, I would never do that." Lola said. "You could have some glue and feathers to make them look like chickens."

"Nah, too simple." Lincoln said. Then Lincoln's phone rang and he answered it. "Hello?"

"Lincoln, its Stella. The guys, Ronnie Anne and I are at the Ice cream factory. Everything is half off, you better hurry the line is building up fast!" Stella replied over the phone.

"I'm on my way!" Lincoln said as he hung up and ran upstairs to his room. He then ran downstairs wearing an orange T shirt, a pair of summer socks, and his sneakers. "Later girls!" Lincoln said as he exited the Loud house.

Meanwhile at McLean industries, a woman in her late 20s, with fair skin, long brown hair that reaches her shoulders, fair skin, wearing an green blouse, blue jeans, black shoes and a lab coat over her clothes. She's in a lab studying a prototype of a freeze ray. The freeze ray, was medium length, had a pale blue glow to it and had a claw like barrel.