Turtle vs Bear

Lincoln is at his locker putting his books away and sighs. "Another day in paradise." Lincoln said sarcastically as he closed his locker with Clyde and Ronnie Anne next to his locker.

"You're telling me Lincoln. Girl Jordan is a beast in dodgeball," Clyde said as he rubbed his arm.

"You're telling me. She's probably stronger than Rath and Diamondhead." Ronnie Anne said.

"I just want to go home and relax." Lincoln said.

"Yeah same here." Ronnie Anne said.

"Yeah, back to those family you call a mess Loud." The trio turned around and see two 11 years boys, one has tan skin with a slender body medium length light brown hair, wearing a dark green t-shirt, dark tan pants and white sneakers. The 2nd boy has a fair skin, a little bit chubby, short blonde hair, wearing a brown shirt, blue jeans and black shoes.

"Oh great, it's Robert Kenny and Hunter McConnell." Lincoln groaned in silence. "What do you want Hunter? Did Kenny eat your lunch?"

"No I didn't!" Robert shouted.

"You fat shaming my friend?" Hunter asked as he glared at Lincoln.

"No, just making a joke." Lincoln replied.

"Oh you like jokes huh?" Hunter asked. "Just like that overrated Ace Savvy." Hunter said.

"He's not overrated!" Lincoln shouted back.

"You're right. He's stupid along with One Eyed Jack." Hunter said.

"Oh yeah, I know some friends who can say otherwise." Lincoln said as he was about to press the Omnitrix, but Ronnie Anne stops him.

"No. It's not worth it." Ronnie Anne said as he stopped Lincoln.

"Wait aren't you Ronnie Anne? That girl who placed a sloppy joe down his pants?" Robert asked.

"Yeah what about it?" Ronnie Anne asked. "I did that before Lincoln and I were friends."

"Really? A bully, friends with their victim? That's just wrong on so many levels." Hunter said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"Bullies don't change. They always remain the same, they don't change." Hunter said.

"That was in the past, I'm a different person now." Ronnie Anne said.

"That's true. She hasn't pranked Lincoln in a while." Clyde said.

"Or maybe she's planning a prank and you two will become laughin stocks in Royal Woods." Hunter said.

"Yeah her kindness doesn't exist." Robert said.

"Much like your time?" Ronnie Anne smirked.

"What do you mean by that?" Hunter asked.

"You guys are wasting your time picking on us, instead of doing something better with your time." Ronnie Anne said. "You're not better than us, we're better than you."

"But I'm better looking." Hunter said as he grabbed Ronnie Anne's head by the ponytail and slams Lincoln's locker door on Ronnie Anne's face, leaving a red mark on her forehead, while Hunter and Robert laughed. "Much better looking!" Hunter and Robert both laughed as they walked away.

"You ok?" Lincoln asked.

"I have a red mark in the middle of my forehead. Do I look okay?!" Ronnie Anne shouted.

Just then Lincoln's phone beeped and he looked at it. "There's an attack in Downtown Royal Woods. I gotta go!" Lincoln said and ran away.

"Later Lincoln!" Clyde said before turning his attention to Ronnie Anne. "You need some ice for that?"