Little Shockers

Lincoln is shown in his room putting his orange shirt on and then he noticed the readers. "Hey guys." Lincoln greeted with a tired tone in his voice. "Sorry If I'm not sounding excited but Clyde, Ronnie Anne and I have been doing training with Tetrax and Dando for four days."

5 days ago

Heatblast is shooting down some targets thanks to Tetrax set up. Meanwhile Clyde and Dando are practicing staff combat each armed with a broomstick, the two were practicing. Ronnie Anne is dodging some harmless lasers that Tetrax set up with a flying drone. So far she was dodging the laser blasts. Heatblast fired a fire stream at the final target, the Omnitrix symbol on his chest started beeping red and turns back to Lincoln.

"Alright Lincoln now that you're back to his human form." Tetrax said. "Now we're gonna have to work on hand to hand combat."

"Why do I need to work on hand to hand combat? I have a watch that turns me into random aliens." Lincoln said.

"Lincoln, the Omnitrix will time out causing it to recharge which will lead you to be defenceless." Tetrax said. "That's why we're going to train you and your friends in both fighting and weapon combat."

"I figured as much." Lincoln sighed.

End Flashback

Lincoln walks downstairs and sees his sisters eating breakfast. "Hey girls." Lincoln greeted as he girls as grabs his cereal and milk. "So what's going on today?" Lincoln asked as he ate his cereal.

"We have that Carnival to go to today." Lori replied.

"We do?" Lincoln asked.

"Yeah don't you remember dude?" Luna asked. "Dad has a stand for his Mac and Cheese bites."

Lincoln starts to remember what Luna means and it triggers a flashback.

Three days ago

Lincoln enters his home after training with Tetrax and Dando, he walks to the couch and lays down. "Hey kids guess what?!" Lynn Sr. shouted as he ran into the family room.

"What is it dad?" Lori asked with the rest of the sisters and Rita walking in.

"I got a stand for the upcoming carnival I'm selling my Mac and cheese bites!" Lynn Sr said.

"That's great dad!" Lori said.

"Way to go dad." Lincoln replied as he laid down on the couch.

"I'm going to need the help of my two daughters. Lori and Luan." Lynn Sr. said.

End flashback

"I was kind of zoning out for the most part." Lincoln admitted.

"We're all gonna be down there for support for dad and have fun." Lola said.

"Good because I really need some fun." Lincoln said.

"Why do you need fun right away?" Luna asked.

"Well I feel like I've been lacking it lately in carnivals." Lincoln lied the sisters just looked at him but they shrugged it off.

That afternoon, the Loud family have reached the Royal Woods Carnival. Lynn Sr., Rita, Lori and Luan were setting their station for Mac and Cheese bites. "Mom? I didn't know you were helping?" Lori said.

"I'm in charge of the cashier, while Luna is watching Lily." Rita replied.

"Why don't you have Leni watch over Lily?" Lori suggested but Rita gives her look. "I take it back."

"Well look who it is?" The Louds looked and see the Santiagos and Casagrandes walking towards the stand that's left of the Louds' stand. "The Louds, in the carnival food business." Rosa said.