Boy of Steel

11 years ago
It's nighttime at a nearby farm, a couple are in a bedroom with some books a conceiving a child. The man is in his 30s' with fair skin, short orange hair, a beard around his face, wearing a white tank top, a pair of blue trackpants. A woman in her 30s' with brown hair that reaches her shoulder, fair skin, wearing a white T-shirt, and purple pajama pants. They're sitting on the bed as they sighed. "Honey, we've been trying for a month and nothing happened." The man told his wife with a Southern accent.

"I know Joseph. But we both want a baby, but we have to keep it up until we get a positive on the test." His wife said with a Southern accent.

"Sarah, what if we can't have kids?" Joseph said.

"My momma wants grandkids and I'm not going to disappoint her." Sarah said as she gets up from the bed.

"Well it's not like a baby is going to fall out of the sky." Joseph said. But before Sarah could answer, there was small shake in the house and the lights flickered on and off. "What was that?"

"I don't know, but it sounded like something landed in the backyard." Sarah said.

Both Joseph and Sarah exited the house while wearing robes, they look and see what looks like a spaceship, they walked toward the ship, as the cockpit opened up as steam blocked the view of the couple. Sarah approached the ship and gasped.

"What is it honey?" Joseph asked.

"It's a baby boy." Sarah said as she turned around with a cradled baby boy wrapped in a blanket in her arms.

Present day

It's a normal day in Royal Woods, Rita is at the coffee shop with an old burly man with fair skin, with white hair, with a large tuft of white his hair that sticks up, gray mustache, thick gray eyebrows, and a tattoo of anchor on his right forearm. He's wearing a white button up shirt, blue jeans with a black belt and orange suspenders. This is Albert West, Rita's father.

"So I'm guessing you didn't invited me over for coffee with your dad?" Albert asked.

"No, it's important. He's back." Rita said.

"One of your Ex-boyfriends are back?" Albert asked.

"What no? I'm talking about." Rita said as she looked around as she takes out her phone and types in something. Then shows it to Albert and he gasps.

"Vilgax." Albert said while Rita shushes him.

"He came back when those ten aliens showed up." Rita explained. "So far he just send robots and nothing much yet. He must be planning something, hiring some bounty hunters or some mercs."

"That could be problem." Albert said. "But he could do anything to get what he wants?"

"You're right. I don't know what he's planning, but it has something to do with those other aliens." Rita replied.

"There's no telling what Vilgax is up too." Albert said.

Meanwhile on Vilgax's ship. Vilgax is walking towards the holding cells. "My lord. You sure you want to release them?" A drone asked.

"I have hired Hunters and they failed me. So I'm hiring the Hunted." Vilgax said as he entered the holding cells. Vilgax walked towards a cell where five aliens are being held. One alien looked like Water Hazard but with light blue eyes minus the Omnitrix symbol, the other alien looks like Terraspin but he had white eyes and no Omnitrix symbol on his chest.

An blue jellyfish-like alien with white swipes on his body resembling lightning strikes, a main body with three segmented skirt-like parts for his head, chest and abdomen, and six long tentacles that function as two pairs of arms and a pair of legs.