A Zombozo Christmas

It's wintertime in Royal Woods and the citizens are getting ready for the holidays. In the Loud House, Lincoln is in his room putting on his orange shirt over a grey long sleeve shirt. "Oh hey guys." Lincoln greeted the readers. "About a month ago, we travelled to a world full of frogs, toads and newts. We brought the two of the missing girls home, got some new allies in Calforina and six new teammates for team Loud." Lincoln explained. "P'andor had to earn his teammates' Apology."

*Flashback to when Team Loud is from returning from Calfornia*

"Andreas, Bivalvan, Galapagus, Ra'ad. I have seen the errors of my ways. Andrias would have stabbed me in the back." P'andor said.

"Been there, done that." Marcy said.

"I hate to abandon my comrades. I say we turn over a new leaf and help out these kids." P'andor said.

"We'll do it." Ra'ad said.

*Present day*

"Mr and Mrs. Wu are happy that their daughter is back. Even her brother is happy to see her. I didn't even know Marcy even had a brother. But then again I was busy building my team and protecting Royal Woods." Lincoln explained to the readers. "That and Lisa is rebuilding Frobo in the Junk yard to avoid suspicion our parents."

"I'm lacking the parts in some areas. Unfortunately Vilgax and Andrias haven't sent robots to attack us." Lisa said as she poked her head out of her bedroom.

"Come on kids!" Lynn Sr called out from downstairs. "We're going to miss the Christmas tree lighting."

The Louds kids all ran downstairs, put on their winter wear and got into Vanzilla.

Meanwhile at McLean industries, Nigel is about to leave his office, until the drone's eyes start flashing. Nigel groaned as he tapped on the head and the eyes projected Vilgax's face on the wall.

"Vilgax? Nice to see you again." Nigel said.

"I have noticed that the barer of the Omnitrix was somewhere in South America and the state of California." Vilgax said. "What is your excuse for your lack of work?"

"I was busy with other projects. Project Elementary, Project Olympus and Project deconstruction." Nigel said.

"I want you to complete those projects right now." Vilgax said.

"Frostbite was one of them, the only one who seems ready is one who calls himself Voltage." Nigel said.

"Voltage?" Vilgax asked.

"Ever since those little shockers attacked, they shocked Max Carson, we took him in along with those little shockers." Nigel explained. "We're going to let Voltage attack during the Christmas tree lighting."

"I don't care how you do it, I want that Omnitrix!" Vilgax said right before he hangs up.

"What a pushover." Nigel said as he rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile in the town square, the Louds along with the McBridges, Santiagos, Casagrandes, Changs, the Wu family and other families of Lincoln's friends have arrived along with some of the citizens of Royal Woods have gathered to attend the tree lighting ceremony.

The Wu have have moved to Royal Woods so they have to buy winter gear. Marcy is wearing a grey-green winter coat, black winter hat, green mittens, black boots, green leggings with blue shorts.

Then an 8 year old Chinese boy with olive oil skin, black hair under his blue winter hat, red winter coat, black pants, tan brown boots and black winter gloves.

"Hey Sean." Lucy and Carl said.

"Hey Lucy, Carl." Sean replied.

"Hey where's Lynn?" Marcy asked.