More than meets the eye

It's a sunny day in Royal Woods, the Louds, Clyde, Santiagos, Casagrandes, Sid, Marcy and Sean are walking towards the junkyard. "So I heard there's monsters in some town called Echo Creek." Sean said.

"That's pretty stupid little dude." Luna said.

"I don't know, some of us have been to Amphibia." Lori said.

"Like yours truly." Marcy smirked.

"That place was a lot of fun." Lana said.

"Yeah, minus the killer frog robots and nut job King." Lori said.

"He hasn't send any robots after me yet." Marcy said.

"That could change." Lisa said.

Once they reach the Junkyard, the kids see Dando, Tetrax and the Andromeda five scrambling around the Junkyard. "What's going on here?" Leni asked.

"I have no idea." Lori replied.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Bobby greeted.

"We have an intruder in the Junkyard." Dando said.

"What?!" The humans all exclaimed.

"Is it one of Vilgax's robots?" Lori asked.

"The Salvo family?" Lynn questioned.

"Dominic, Inferno and Tundra?" Sid asked.

"King Reaper?" Clyde asked.

"King Andrias?" Marcy asked.

"Those Circus Freaks?" Lincoln asked.

"None of them." Ra'ad said.

"It's Cybertronian actually." Bivalvan replied.

"Cybertronian?" The humans asked.

"They're an robotic alien race from the planet Cybertron." Tetrax explained.

"Are they bad guys?" Lola asked.

"Some of them." Dando said.

"What do you mean by some of them?" Bobby asked.

"There's a war, that has been going on as long as anyone can remember. Fought between to factions, the Autobots lead by Optimus Prime and the Decepticons lead by Megatron." Tetrax explained.

"Why were they fighting?" C.J asked.

"Megatron wanted to return Cybertron to it's former glory by using the Allspark." Dando said. "The Allspark is this ancient artifact that created the Cybertronians."

"Does he have the Allspark?" Marcy asked.

"No, the Allspark was send off world, many years ago long before the war." Dando said.

"I know you kids have questions, Dando and I know this Bounty Hunter from Cybertron and we both hate him." Tetrax explained. "Now let's find that Cybertronian!"

Everyone split up and began their search for the Cybertronian. "So how long have you guys bing searching for this robot?" Lincoln asked.

"For four weeks now." Galapagus said.

"Four weeks?!" Luna questioned.

"It's pretty hard to find a shapeshifter in the junkyard." Ra'ad said.

"Like finding a needle in a haystack." P'andor said.

"Can't be that hard." Lynn said. "A robot hiding in a junkyard? Piece of cake."

"Very hard, especially in a place like this. Cybertronians can turn into what ever vehicle they scan which means they can blend in with all other junk here." Tetrax explained.