Chapter 6

I am terribly sorry for the long wait. But here's an update to everyone who still reads this. I love y'all. :)

Special announcement at the bottom!

-----

I'm getting tired. I'm getting tired. I'm getting real sick of pretending. The fact that I've only spent A WEEK with THEM. I mean I only wanted to get revenge but now, it seems impossible. I wanted to get revenge for my mother and sister but how could I? I can't hate someone that doesn't realize their mistakes. Maybe, I'll just have to be strong for now. I know my mom would get mad at me for what I'll be doing. But I can't go back now. I signed that stupid contract and there's no way out.

They all have been like brothers to me. Why can't I just help them rise even more? Maybe, they made me do this job for what is high must always go down and see who they have left behind. But One Direction is far from what's happening right now. It's FAR.

Niall? Liam? Harry? Zayn? or Louis? Who do I get their heart broken?

Louis, Liam, and Zayn are out so Harry or Niall....

Niall.(OMG. What am I writing?)

-----

"It's not fair!" Niall gushed as I beat him at Guitar Hero for the bazillionth time. Well, I'm the expert.at this game.

"Stop being a baby, Niall!" I teased and made fake baby cries.

"Stop being a tease!" he shot back.

"It's a simple teasing and you're already giving up?" I laughed.

"Fine. Let's have a deal," he suggested. I raised my right eyebrow at his sudden change of mood.

"What kind of deal?" I asked.

"Whoever falls in love first is the loser," he simply stated.

"SInce when am I playing this love game?"

"I just want to play some games you know and maybe you could help me when Holly visits me. I don't want for her to know that I still love her," Niall muttered.

"So now I'm a toy and a lover who'll be a toy?" I asked clearly not liking the idea.

"You're my friend and I want to move on," he said and everything fell silent.

"Hell to the no! Not ever. No one dreamed of being a mistress nor a hired fake girlfriend." I said with anger, hurt, and pain. I walked out! And what a perfect timing of walking out when you bump to his four band mates in front of him. I bumped them and ran away to a breezy place.

I'm not dumb. I know myself and my standards. Well, if he wants me then he better earn what I'm worth of.

I stayed in this place for an hour and that's when someone touched my shoulder and I turned to whoever is in there. Niall. I looked back.

"Look. I'm sorry. I know what I said was wrong. Can we just forget that all and pretend it never happened?" he offered. I could feel he meant his words. But everything is just so hard to forget.

"You can't act like nothing happened. Like something didn't happen. It'll backfire you in the future," I bitterly said.

"Steff? I'm sorry. I know what I did was stupid and foolish. But hear me out, please?" he asked.

"How would I hear you out if you're not like asking me to be yours or something? Get your words right, Niall." I bluntly said.

"That's not my point. I'm sorry okay."

"I'll forgive you but I won't forget it. You'll have to earn my trust back," I said looking in his eyes and he smiled.

"Of course, Steff. Friends?"

"Friends." I replied, hugging him.

"Let's go. I look like a mess," I blurted. We walked towards the car he has brought. Yes, I walked for miles.

"You're still pretty, though," he mumbled.

"Is that a compliment for a friend or a sweet note from a boyfriend?" I teased him.

"Both," he chuckled and soon, we end up in a laughing pit.

~~~~

How was it? 3 votes for me to continue this story. I need to know if I'm wasting my time on writing this or not. Comment please.

Vote.Comment.Share :D

3 votes= Story will be going on.