Even the Stars they Burn

I'm Julia Nicole Montero. 16 years of age. I have my stage name which is Steffany Adams. I have a stage name for being a music critic since I'm forced to have one. Now, you know that I have my little lies played on my sleeve, let's just talk. Get to know each other. Wait! Why am I saying these? This is my time to shine. Why is the spotlight not on me? There. Too bright! Get it off me. Good.

*awkward silence*

So, now what? Who are you anyway? Why am I telling you things about me? Oh yeah. This is the Introduction.

Moving on... I'm 5'9" tall. Fair-skinned. Straight brunette. Hair is 3-5 inches long from shoulder. Blue-almond eyed.

I live with my sister and mom. My sister is Allison Nicole. She's a YouTube singer. She's 19. Happy to be youngest but I'm always alone. So, I have freedom! Wooh! But I miss them bad like everyday since my mom travels with my sister.

I'm in my 2nd year HS. I'm from California. I go to an All Girls School. I'm pretty rich. Not to brag of course. I'm not close to any of my relatives. I get pretty awkward with boys. I dress up not pretty stylish. I dress up my personality. I wear geek glasses for my dorky edge. I'm addicted to bracelets.

Talents? I play the piano. I fail at singing. I'm a music critic. I tried learning the drums but I terribly fail at it. I can get one of the drums flown over the room. I'm a walking disaster. What do you expect?

I don't travel with my sister since I'm a scene stealer. I just like walk in there and later all the lights on me. How? I always bring bad luck with me. I still remember when I was in Ireland. I was playing with Paul, the guitarist of my sister. We were goofing off and I accidentally tripped on a wire and every speaker fell. One fell on my head. It doesn't hurt anymore but what I hate is I ended up in the headlines of Ireland the following day. Hope Ireland forgot it already. People don't call me names except Ally.

Basically, that's me. My motto? "Life is filled with hopes and chances."