Chapter 4

I didn't actually expect that they would try to avoid the hacking thing. I didn't disgust too much, did I? They just look pretty stupid trying to avoid the rumors. It's so obvious. They can't win any Emmy awards for this.

The contract, on the other hand, has NO loop holes. My management really did THE contract with no LOOP HOLES. They outsmarted me which is a bad thing.

I just wish I can already get away from this but I can't....

---

Sitting in this pretty chair while waiting for the their live performance really makes me stupid. I feel ugly. I'll not argue with them for I always lose in this type of argument because obviously Niall and Harry would want to win.

The live performance is starting. They sang More Than This(acoustic). I totally died. I can't breathe. The words are played by my heart.

"I never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my heart. As you close your eyes tonight, I pray that you will see the light that shining from the stars above and I'll say...." Zayn trailed off because he saw me breathing hard and tearing up.

He ran to me and the rest soon followed. I have no idea why these dudes care about me.

I care about them but I know they'll hate me if they knew what I am up to.

After a good 2 hours of sobbing, I stopped crying.

"Why didn't you finsh the song?" I asked wiping my tears.

"We wouldn't do that if that makes you cry," Zayn said.

"But why?" I asked.

"We're a family," Liam said.

I just cried for the rest of the evening. The interview had messed up so they didn't bother to continue it.

I was playing leap frog on my phone when I stopped crying. But it isn't enough to remove the sadness.

Five boys came in my room.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"We're just gonna make you smile," Louis said.

"You aren't doing something gross, right?" I asked.

"We'll see," Harry cheekily said.

"Just don't touch my things and don't do stupid things, you can stay," I reminded. They all nodded.

In a matter of 5 seconds with them, I was laughing HARD.

Watching them do leap frog was even funnier LIVE than on videos. Man! I love them! Wait. Did I just say love and them? I can't love them. It's part of the rules.

"Okay. Guys stop," I laughed in between.

"She's laughing," Niall said relieved.

"Yeah. I am. I need to rest. You all need to," I reminded.

All boys hugged me and kissed my forehead before saying, "Good night, Steff. We love you!" They left.

How can I possibly bring them down if they're the reason I'm smiling?

Steff just need to find another reason to hate them.

If there will be.... which probably has not.

~

A/N:

I miss writing so much. I thank you for the new followers and fans. I really appreciate it:). Much Love!

I <3 @ariaclemente and @Official1D_PHIL !!