Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Should I take the job? I have been wide awake for the past 3 hours. Its almost 12 midnight. I can't sleep with this thing bugging me.

Better consult mom and Ally. They'll know what's right.

Logged on Skype. Called Ally. Her username is Allison Styles, btw. Yeah, she fancies him. I just haven't told her that I met him. Going back... She's online.

"Hey, Ally!" I cheered.

"Hey, Jules! You look horrible," she teased.

"I know. I've been bugged by this thought," I confessed.

"What is it, Jules?"

"YOLO offered me a job," I slowly said.

"That's great," she commented.

"I get 300 million euros for this job," I honestly said.

"Wow! That is big!" she cheered.

"But.." I stammered.

"But what?" she asked. Mood swings.

"I need to bring One Direction down," I bluntly said.

"Why?" she asked.

"I don't know. I'm still thinking about it though," I informed.

"Think about it? Are you insane? It's a big NO-NO!" she angrily spoke. I get her. But I've been informed that high rates of female have been you know. More into. How can I say this? Sexual. I hope you got it. This is a serious case for parents and authorities.

"I don't know what to do anymore." I facepalmed myself.

"What do you need the money for?" she asked.

"For the people who's heartless, hopeless, and screwed up," I answered.

"Think of it real clear. Once you make a wrong move, you'd get someone hurt. You can never take your actions and words done but you can always start a new beginning. Bye bye little sis! I need to go to a photoshoot," she informed.

She logged off from Skype.

Now, I don't know what to do. Well, I can search for them.

Typed One Direction.

Woah! Information overload.

Harry's pathetic. He dated a 32 year old. WTFudge! Liam moved in to his 22 year old girlfriend. She's way too old for him. Why are these boys so pathetic?

But I still don't have the right to bring them down. That would be against my will and conscience.

---

"Breaking News. Allison Nicole and mom found dead after an accident."

"Allison Nicole is dead. Her body was found in a cliff. Experts say that its a car accident."

"Allison Nicole found dead after a car accident."

Who had the guts to do this to her? She's a kind hearted. No one deserves this. I scrolled more of news about her. I found myself ending up in One Direction. WTFudge is happening?

"Rumors say that you were in a car accident with Allison Nicole," the interviewer said.

"No. But we want to say condolence to her family," Liam stated.

"She was an inspiration to us. We all wanted to collaborated with her but now that's impossible," Louis said.

"She's one of those people who never gave up. We were quite sad cause she died," Harry said.

"Sadness fills the air," the interviewer pointed out.

"She was our ultimate crush. She was the kind of girl that we would love to date. There was already a collaboration being planned but terribly she's gone," Niall said.

Liars! I know when people lie. And these five boys are totally lying. I know what to do.

I dialled a familiar number.

"Hello. May I speak to Mr. Anderson? This is Julia," I spoke.

"I'll be back in a sec."

"Hello. Julia? This is Mr. Anderson," he spoke.

"I'm taking the offer," I bluntly said.

"Condolence."

"Thanks. When will I start?" I asked.

"Tomorrow."

"Bye!" I hung up.

Tomorrow is Julia Montero's game.

And the worst thing is. The news was gone in a matter of hours. They didn't even ask my side. Bias is really seen. No trends.

See how a Julia Nicole Adams Montero play.